*FOUND* White S13 Coupe

nah dude you got me wrong... that probably where they learn all that shit from being in jail and shit... i know some kid that went to prison for coke and he came backing knowing how to be this criminal master mind. so i stop taking to him

due to the the recent auto thefts, chances are it might turn up further down south....

His car was actually stolen on Eureka drive down south. That's almost getting to Cutler Ridge I believe.

Thanks for the sticky!

Last edited:
damn that sux...they almost got me for my tahoe at the mall one sunday afternoon...they cut my alarm but wasent able to take the truck..prolly got spooked, so i fixed the alarm and got the club, and a brake pedal lock...6 months later they tried breakin into my shit but all the anit-theft on the car slowed them down!

i hate seein cars get stolin!

sorry to hear that....ill keep my eyes open here in CS and if anything ill follow them and hang them for ya :p

well if you have a spare truck to drive it away then its just common sense to how to turn off the alarm. cut the wire to the siren to stop the noise. then it would just look like the emergenices are going off. then you just disconnect the battery. after that you just disconnect the whole alarm system go to the junkyard for some vins and what not buy ignition switch with set of keys and some new doors or locks with the new keys and you are ready to roll. but anyways. sux to hear that mang. ill keep an eye out here in Delray. An ignition disable may of helped also in this case

Last edited:
This Is My Car That Got Stolen! If Anyone Points The Finger In The Right Direction That Leads To The Finding Of My Car In One Piece You Get A Yummy $500 Thank You!

check the homestead area, the last to coupes stolen were recovered there and to give you some hope they were for the most part all together, minor stuff missing. turbo timer, rims. gl

dude if i found your car i wouldnt take the money your shellin out... we all should stick together down here! cuz this theft shit is effin rediculous!

i said it and i mean it. i have the keys to my own car still with me. give me directions where to find it and where to leave the money i drive off you get $1000

Sigh, what a loss. Things like this seriously ticks me off. My friend Got his Si stolen and he found it a week later stripped sitting on axles with a thank you note. POS splackers:mad: We need to get GPS tracking devices put into all our cars, or a mini bomb we can detonate when we know they are driving it! Well anyways dont worry you got eyes in Fontainebleau/ westchester. Gl

+1 . Thats where I live so you got 2 pairs of eyes in that area

that's some bullshit. however, i don't get these naive kids who dumps loads of cash & no security investment!

I have your car ransom, I want One Million Dollars Half in Quaters and the rest in Nickles. Leave the money under a garbage can in Sichcachuwak Nuck Nuck. And you will see your car again!!! lol Sorry Brian. I jsut thought you needed some humor in your life Brotha. Ill keep my eyes and ears open if i hear anythign about it.

Im from the very down south Homestead area...many Honda guys/theives lurk around here.
I wil defenitely keep my eyes peeled for ur whip...but also for the 5Zigens even if theyre bronze or re-painted.
Its possible it may be down here in the south part....

Back
Top Bottom