Forza Motorsport 3

People with modded xboxs have apprently had this game for a couple of days now. I was ranked in the 100's for drifting 2 weeks ago, but I haven't been on since then. Thats for the demo though. Real game should be dope.

man i was just looking through the car list and its wack. its bascially all the same car as forza 2 with just minor upgrades. Seriously no 180sx, no levins. wtf, im pissed now

i didnt recommend it but i remember seeing somewhere else that they were gonna release it with those cars. hey but who cares i fail at sliding in real life and forza. especially when i play live with you. i somehow always end up hitting you

I hope everyone gets Forza on Day 1, because there is a free DLC on the 27th that has 10 cars (including the '71 Skyline GT-R and the Fiat 131 Abarth) and 2 tracks (one of the is called the Benchmark Ring which includes like 5 layouts and a dragstrip. The infield of the oval is an open area with airplane hangers and shit).

I hope everyone gets Forza on Day 1, because there is a free DLC on the 27th that has 10 cars (including the '71 Skyline GT-R and the Fiat 131 Abarth) and 2 tracks (one of the is called the Benchmark Ring which includes like 5 layouts and a dragstrip. The infield of the oval is an open area with airplane hangers and shit).

i will be getting it as soon as we get back from the keys!!

damn i hope i can get this on the first day

Ive had my copy reserved for months. I cant wait, going to the game store immediatly after work to pick it up and then going straight to my house to play.

Maybe I can get out of work early that tuesday...lol

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

IMG00049.jpg

BAM!!!! thats what i workin with

Last edited:
I'm preordering mine today after work I can't get enough of the demo. And there better be a god damn hatch in the game

Back
Top Bottom