Forza Motorsport 2

You need around 4-500hp. Every suspension mod. I usually use Racing Slicks. I could look up one of my setups and hook you up but like I said before each person has their own style of driving so all you can do is mess with a pre set tune.

heres just a few
forza.jpg

forza2.jpg

can someone please tell me how to use this game correctly? lol
either i completelly suck. or i just dont know how to play.

everytime i play this GOD DAMN TO HELL game. i cant do 1% of what i see people do on vids. i cant drift for shit!

what is needed to drift?
what kind of car/power/ etc.

i was trying to slide my silvia last nite and nothing. the lancia nothing, the evo nothing......

i swear im bout to sell this game and stick to fps games.

power.lsd.suspension.tires..... once you got that.. take it to test n tune...see how it reacts... press start. and go to tune... there you will see tire pressure... toe.camber.. ride height. and lsd.. mess w all that to your liking.

power.lsd.suspension.tires..... once you got that.. take it to test n tune...see how it reacts... press start. and go to tune... there you will see tire pressure... toe.camber.. ride height. and lsd.. mess w all that to your liking.

yup ive tried that.... still kinda hard.... i already blew all my money lol
i guess i gota go race to get money.

yo latino i sent u a friend request. gt= xOTBx Wolf i need some drifting buddies lol. anyone else that maby i can add for drifting?

Good shit Emir. I go back to Port Charlotte tomorrow (Tuesday, Jan 13, 2009), so I'll be back on.

Also, this is Noel posting. lol.

yeah I havent be able to school you guys in forever should be back on sometime in February though

so i havent been able to get xbox live gold in a while due to better uses for my money so i decided to take some vids. beware of the quality a cell phone was used.
This is my U Class G35 at Maple Valley (long)
YouTube - G35 Forza 2 Drift

S Class MR2. Excuse the music, I was listening to Guille's dubstep while filming
Pay close attention to 0:27
YouTube - MR2 Forza 2 Drift

and ull see this
l_294dc82d42c84bae86b6011b2ec204e5.jpg

gotta check this out!!!

so what so unique about this pic. just two cars drifting right wrong!!
l_2e64fde76d7044d59fc33386849f0a83.jpg

here is what is so unique. its actually three cars with the 3rd drifting towards us. i was lucky i completly missed by what you see below, but however he nailed the guy behind me.
l_06b879e3d6ea4b23b89fa7794411a451.jpg

l_a70ad9ce3e27493f863ebe673db0ef99.jpg

l_56337d5319304fe1afa91fca87d9aeda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom