Forza Motorsport 2

one more sorry...

you know how i do....only a good slider in forza....but now where compaired to piner lol
141d95db-24fa-4eb7-b571-a7a76c83504.jpg

come on guys keep posting your pix!!! keep the thread alive

craaazy.... nice dorifto acion. we gotta work on dat logo :D (man that thing took forever just to get it that far) haha can you post some pics of the my car in action Mr. Becker. please... if you are still bored.

suaknee said:
craaazy.... nice dorifto acion. we gotta work on dat logo :D (man that thing took forever just to get it that far) haha can you post some pics of the my car in action Mr. Becker. please... if you are still bored.

ellie is workin late tonight so im sure imma be hella bored tonight haha

lmfao at ur sig Paul...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah omg..when the fuck did Rod say that? hahahahahahaha

btw...who wants to give me a few modified cars? I dont feel like starting out with a slow car on this game. Just give me an 875 hp supra.

slidewayz240sx said:
lmfao at ur sig Paul...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah omg..when the fuck did Rod say that? hahahahahahaha

btw...who wants to give me a few modified cars? I dont feel like starting out with a slow car on this game. Just give me an 875 hp supra.

nick ill gift you a fully built car ok? u just have to tune it to your specs

K. It was being gay and froze up at the startup screen. So I shut it off and im letting it cool down. On the phone with the woman anyways then off to a birthday dinner. Ill be on later tonight

Big ups to Rodd for my fully built S14. Its a beast

Props to Paul because holy crap he can slide the piss out of his car.

slidewayz240sx said:
K. It was being gay and froze up at the startup screen. So I shut it off and im letting it cool down. On the phone with the woman anyways then off to a birthday dinner. Ill be on later tonight

Big ups to Rodd for my fully built S14. Its a beast

Props to Paul because holy crap he can slide the piss out of his car.

Yeah people don't belive how good I am until they see it

some pix from tonight....

piner killin it with me and nick spinnin in the background haha way back there!
db5dc17d-1c5c-4560-9fb4-0ae0a3c3f39.jpg

Nicks car i built for him!
d0f24654-bc33-4bb4-8669-cdc4811ddad.jpg

Piner again.....leavin us all in the dust! Big mike and me followin up the rear!
f09ca356-0458-4bcf-a31e-54a5d8fabd6.jpg

Bigmike road atl!
50c068a3-131d-4cd4-baee-9e3f4ec7415.jpg

BigMike and me tandem!
d48665f3-37e5-4f42-88e0-f0d626ca0d6.jpg

Piner knockin on the back door!
12b59e1c-6ac3-4e14-bd82-dcafa9a4e5e.jpg

okay...so my buddies 360 is semi broken and wont load Tsukuba...i dono what other tracks it wont load but i know it wont load that and it freezes at the loading screen...so lets all do that Mugelen or whatever that track is thats huge with lots of uphill and down hill transitions.

Haha Rodd...now that I think about it, do you have a screen shot of Mugello where I clipped Piner with the back of my car while he was parked ont he side on the downhill 3rd gear?

slidewayz240sx said:
Haha Rodd...now that I think about it, do you have a screen shot of Mugello where I clipped Piner with the back of my car while he was parked ont he side on the downhill 3rd gear?

i have the video saved...imma just have to look for it!

Back
Top Bottom