Forza 4

Eddy

Driver
Trying to start a forza 4 community data base type of thing here. Maybe this could lead to the start of an official Forza 4 SFL-D car club :D

-Gamertags HERE!!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Would be cool if this thread could start an official Forza Motorsport 4 sticky :bigthumbu

true but none actually talk about making some type of community. one talks about how the s13 said its from 1994, the other talks about getting the demo, another talks about the community club feature but not about finding other people who now have the game and are looking for other people who play, and i havnt read any other thread like the one ive started :eek:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Bro you even typed in the thread and asked if there was one made yet and Ben replied to your post...

oh snap, i havnt checked
but why not just make a sticky about everyone just posting up their tags so it can be easier to find than reading an entire thread and finding a few people who happen to post their tag after someone asks for it?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

i would simply like to see a sticky about this forza 4 just like how gt5 and forza 3 has :D

Back
Top Bottom