Formula Drift Rd.1 Long Beach discussion

i still think j.lowe and gushi should have had a 1 more time gushi straightened out near the end, but i guess it wasnt worse then j.lowes entry.

and chelsea did awsome leading but fell pretty far following. none the less great driving from the florida boys Mad props !!!:bigthumbu

i still think j.lowe and gushi should have had a 1 more time gushi straightened out near the end, but i guess it wasnt worse then j.lowes entry.

and chelsea did awsome leading but fell pretty far following. none the less great driving from the florida boys Mad props !!!:bigthumbu

from the camera angle we saw it looked like he did but reviewing the replay it was not that bad. his transition was weak but it got the job done .chelsea just missed his shift and it caused him that gap
:chair:

I am still laughing at how many people on the DS chat think Chelsea is a girl ahaha

I am still laughing at how many people on the DS chat think Chelsea is a girl ahaha

This!!!!! Lol

Lowe did good and held his own just didn't work out. FL will do well after the bugs are out.

I think everyone will agree when I say, long beach hasn't treated any driver good lol Claimed a lot of cars and top 16 just started

Interesting event today, the pros definitely put a beating on the rookies, somehow I think the licensing program should be changed to how it was in 2010 with the pro-am all-star.

Why is it that Daigo went with such a unknown tire company? I think things would have been a little different with a bigger name that was already sponsoring FD :rolleyes:

Why is it that Daigo went with such a unknown tire company? I think things would have been a little different with a bigger name that was already sponsoring FD :rolleyes:

It's not like it mattered, podium finish in the first event for a car that he's never competed in before and on a track he's never driven before.

It's not like it mattered, podium finish in the first event for a car that he's never competed in before and on a track he's never driven before.

Yup. That dude is a beast. Can't wait to finally see all these pro drivers in person at pbir!

*dream come true*

Can't wait to see how everyone does at Atlanta! Super impressed with Florida so far! Keep it up guys!

Back
Top Bottom