Formula Drift Rd.1 Long Beach discussion

Thoughts so far regarding the practice session:

1. Something is wrong with Pat's car.
2. J.Lowe and Chelsea did really well. Hopefully they can continue their stellar performance onto qualifying.
3. The pro's did well as expected.
4. Lots of people failing it up in the entry.

Looking forward to the qualifying.

hope you kill it bro

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

hard core steering problems

Qualifying Round 1
Chelsea DeNofa 66.5
Jeremy Lowe 0
Patrick Goodin 0

Qualifying Round 2
Chelsea DeNofa 75
Jeremy Lowe 78
Patrick Goodin 45

564348_10150765244785479_734420478_11813466_1664450118_n.jpg

Thoughts on the competition:

Well I couldn't see most of it due to an errand I had to run but

1. Pat looked like he figured it out at the last qualifying run but couldn't manage to secure enough points for tomorrow competition.
2. A lot of the guys couldn't obtain at least a 53 MPH entry speed to secure the extra points they needed.
3. Lots of 0's were handed out. It felt like a local competition.
4. A lot of us in the ChatBox felt some of the drivers didn't belong there.
5. Looking forward to tomorrows event.

Open practice for top 32 taking place now!

jlowe killed that run...lol

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

denofa just tandem fucked gittin :bigthumbu

I'm extremely impressed with Jeremy Lowe. First time there, and he's doing better than some top veterans. Chelsea did exactly as I expected, which is good. And Saito didn't impress me. His car is nuts, but he needs more seat time.

j.lowe is going against dai tomorrow at top 32 !! good luck homie :bigthumbu

and chelsea against assbo !!

um

I dont thing they were measuring the entry speeds, i believe it was right after the first transition. Serious doubt anyone was doing less than 53 in entry.

I dont thing they were measuring the entry speeds, i believe it was right after the first transition. Serious doubt anyone was doing less than 53 in entry.

All the drivers were slamming on their breaks for the entry

Thoughts on the top 32 practice:

1. For anyone who had doubts about Daigo after seeing his practice and qualifying runs, worry no more. It looks as if he switched on the 1200HP and absolutely owned after that.
2. I'm concerned with J.Lowe being able to keep up with some of the faster cars like the Mustangs. He struggled to do so at one point and made contact with the wall. Hopefully he's able to work something out. Keep your cool J.Lowe.
3. Chelsea looked good.

Back
Top Bottom