formula d tire weight update?

It really isn't that big of a deal. All these FD cars are alot heavier than you think. They also run a smaller tire than you think too.
I love hearing people say Jr and dmac are on like 305's or 315's. Jr runs 295's. I know this for a fact. I also know his car isn't as light as you guys think it is.

i was at fd atlanta and saw all the cars close up. i really dont think its going to make a big deal

the important wording change was the way the tire is being measured "across the tire contact patch" instead of jsut the contact patch.

if it only said the contact patch must be 235 (for example) and you measure JUST the rubber touching, and skip the 'grooves' then a 285 might only have a legit 235 contact patch. Now that its measured across the entire patch, its open to tread design on how much rubber is touching on your 275 compared to my 275, even if we are both exactly 275 across in mm.

^uh oh, derek has only been here one day and already has his first groupie. -_-

Last edited:
What up babe. Shit i just got on here to see whats goin on down there. I will be down in April to do some slippin with you drifter guys.OH and sell me your wing ;) I need it for the r33

lol i think we can work something out.
I look fwd to seeing u in April!
I'm dizzy as fuck, throwin up and shit...so I'll txt u in tha AM
Good to c u round these parts DK.

Yes sounds good, hit me up tomorrow and let me know what you have in mind. I hope you are drunk as fuck and thats whats causing the sickness and not aids virus types of things.

such a thing needs no words. feel da <3
400px-Bromances.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom