Formula D Qualifier (Houston)

Alright you n00bs, back to topic.

Best of luck to Hachibill at the San Diego qualifier. Is Ter-Tech going to try to attend the San Diego qualifier as well?

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Alright you n00bs, back to topic.

Best of luck to Hachibill at the San Diego qualifier. Is Ter-Tech going to try to attend the San Diego qualifier as well?

That's invite only and apparently the judges didn't feel Harri was good enough for it. :rolleyes:

I wasn't in Houston so I can't say 100% but I've seen Harri at other comps and taking a perfect line is a non-issue for him. Personally I really don't want to hear this crap about lines anyway. If a driver who spins 2/3 of his runs is a safe bet for FD because when he wasn't spinning he was taking a good line then there's something seriously wrong with their judging criteria. He (Harri) would destroy FD given the opportunity but unfortunately he didn't strike while the iron was hot (last year or prior). Some of you can disagree with me on that if you want, I don't care. But now he's got to jump through hoops and suck c0ck which is something that Harri doesn't do.

It looks like SEDA will be hosting the Atlanta event so I doubt there will be as much WeSt SiDe favoritism. Who knows. Maybe I'll enter and make an *** out of myself...I seem to be a pro at that.

My bits and pieces. Me or Hannu were not trying to get the perfect line as much as entry speed, 3rd gear, magic word Bill (I like you so dont take it personal, I think you deserved the spot in any case) The judges said ten times over and over we are looking at your SPEED, all balls out don't be a wuss, take the outside line which I did and be consistent (means no spins or understeer, thru out the weekend there was only (1) one driver who didn't spin that would be ME), no faint or e-brake entry. 3rd gear entry thats why they moved the starting line back, not because of line, which of course is important, but they didn't make that as the most important criteria. SPEED WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT ACCORDING TO ALEX. I'm not saying that I or Hannu deserved a spot, but the Corolla definatelly did NOT DESERVE IT! We had a radar gun with us and only two drivers went over 50 MPH that was me and Hannu third fastest was the 350Z silver he hit 47MPH Corolla hit 41MPH WOW thats like fast. If anybody feels different he/she is more than welcome to come to my house and see video from the event. The Silver 350Z deserved it more than anyone else. PERIOD.

Sincerely
Harri Tervola
next event for Ter-Tech will be either Seebring or Gainesville. SO HOLD ON TIGHT.

Last edited:
Dude please Gainesville, the track is 5mins away, I cant have a couple people stay at my house.....PLEASE gainesville, the track is nice. The layout is so easy to change too.

ter-tech said:
My bits and pieces. Me or Hannu were not trying to get the perfect line as much as entry speed, 3rd gear, magic word Bill (I like you so dont take it personal, I think you deserved the spot in any case) The judges said ten times over and over we are looking at your SPEED, all balls out don't be a wuss, take the outside line which I did and be consistent (means no spins or understeer, thru out the weekend there was only (1) one driver who didn't spin that would be ME), no faint or e-brake entry. 3rd gear entry thats why they moved the starting line back, not because of line, which of course is important, but they didn't make that as the most important criteria. SPEED WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT ACCORDING TO ALEX. I'm not saying that I or Hannu deserved a spot, but the Corolla definatelly did NOT DESERVE IT! We had a radar gun with us and only two drivers went over 50 MPH that was me and Hannu third fastest was the 350Z silver he hit 47MPH Corolla hit 41MPH WOW thats like fast. If anybody feels different he/she is more than welcome to come to my house and see video from the event. The Silver 350Z deserved it more than anyone else. PERIOD.

Sincerely
Harri Tervola
next event for Ter-Tech will be either Seebring or Gainesville. SO HOLD ON TIGHT.

Maybe those guys didn't like your "intercooler piping". :D In any case, it really does suck to hear what happened. After reading dori dori's post, I'm anxious to see the video. Anyway you guys could get a clip of the video online? And also, wtf do you guys have a radar gun for besides clocking entry speeds? lol.

I got bored and I looked through the internet to see if I could find some footage of this Corolla:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7067081297103611081&q=drifting

Enjoy!

Last edited:
BLADDER_MASTER said:
Anyway you guys could get a clip of the video online? And also, wtf do you guys have a radar gun for besides clocking entry speeds? lol.

For Robert of course: aww skeet skeet skeet!!!! ;-)

BLADDER_MASTER said:
I got bored and I looked through the internet to see if I could find some footage of this Corolla:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7067081297103611081&q=drifting

Enjoy!

And yea, thats Wes Hamachi and that's pretty much the same thing he did in TX, except more spins, and lots of corrections.

I think I figured out why they didnt give ter tech a FD licsense. They knew they would dominate. We cant have a east coast drifter school the west coast. Thats just wrong. Harri, again I am very sorry to hear you were at the bad end of the politics stick. You deserve this more than anyone here. You are incredible behind the wheel.

Show them whats up next event you all have. **** FD

awesome find bladder..so you guys do believe me when i said they roomed together and they came on drift ***. trailer.. this is what they came for to give this guy a liscense.anyways.i love FORMULA DONG

freethinker said:
And yea, thats Wes Hamachi and that's pretty much the same thing he did in TX, except more spins, and lots of corrections.

I didn't realize that was Wes. Damn, he was such a nice guy at Homestead but he is without a doubt a sucky *** driver. Bill, Harri, and a whole list of other Florida drivers could drift the crap out of him. Ghey, ghey, ghey.

No, don't think so. Wes was telling me that, at the time, he had no car since his aye-eeh-eight-six got stolen.

Back
Top Bottom