Formula D Qualifier (Houston)

Props to Andy Sapp and Hachi Bill!! Sucks about the other guys, but Harri seems to have a good chance of earning his license if he attends the next qualifier on the east coast.

I think there's a certain standard. The last qualifier licensed four drivers, this one only licensed two.

Chelsea and Sean scored no points. I presume they had issues with their cars?

yeah what happened to their cars? cause I mean i drove seans car and that thing is amazing I cant imagine it breaking down.

well I called sean (the owner of the s12) and no there were no mechanical problems with the car just it was a crappy day sean love didnt have time to do the susp revisions he was planning and well he got 10th in that little competetion in LA though

bishoptaner said:
we all need to have lived on the west coast to get licences

what a stupid coment.

unfortunaly none of our Florida guys got in, however we should all be suportive and keep in mind that there are more chanses down the road. I know someone one of them will make it next time around.
LETS GO SFL WE GOT TO GET READY FOR THE NEXT ONE!

juan are you saying everyone that went needs to get more practice to be competative against drivers that spin out on actual qualifying runs and have 10-15 mph slower entry speeds,yet somehow still recieved liscences or invitations? i'm not saying ppl shouldnt try or they should just give up.. but everyone here should expect politics to play a mayor part in the series.. SO START SUCKING WANG LADIES!!

when did santi get a clone?

bill told me last night on aim, that line was a big part of the judges criteria

santi2 said:
juan are you saying everyone that went needs to get more practice to be competative against drivers that spin out on actual qualifying runs and have 10-15 mph slower entry speeds,yet somehow still recieved liscences or invitations? i'm not saying ppl shouldnt try or they should just give up.. but everyone here should expect politics to play a mayor part in the series.. SO START SUCKING WANG LADIES!!

So people like Hachibill didn't win through skill but through politics?

Shokka MP Jeremy said:
when did santi get a clone?

I take it Santi forgot his password to his original name and decided to make a new name instead.

bill only got a pass to the next qualifying event ...thats not a liscense..there were other drivers that did better than the ones that got a liscense or invite.. chealsea got second at a tandem comp on the way back from houston.. but at the qualifier event wasnt even given a chance..also the two that got liscense's and ivites roomed with the judges and many of the other formula d ppl that were there. so if denial is your path so be it .. but theres no if ands or buts about it .. POLITICS IS PLAYING A PART THAT NONE OF US CAN COMPETE WITH RIGHT NOW! end of discussion

I also heard a rumor that they're trying to not give any non-Cali drivers a license. That's poop! All of FD has always been that way though...bunch of BS. Whatever, none of us KNOW so who cares.

well hey lets all throw our support to FL's last chance for this year at FD. lets all support Bill!

doin it up for FLORIDA!

Why neglect other drivers? Makes no sense. Support who you want though, I'll support Harri since he deserves it more than anyone in the country.

so if i suck some **** then i can get into formula D?? and I dont have to be any good?? sign me up!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom