formula D on speed today from 12:00 to 5:00

Yeah.
If I had a huge advantage going into the second run, id chill. Doesnt it make sence? They're getting paid to drift....and win. They arnt getting paid to be a complete retard and total the badass car they're driving just so some hard parker from Florida has respect for them.

shazam

THANK YOU

:laugh: squeek ima bitch slap you next time I see you

im still shocked you all think like this

personaly i think if you know you won back off alittle but dont give the guy 200 yards and not carry and angle. You should still slide hard just dont suck up to the other car as much. If they keep doing it there gonna start lossing a fan base and end up like nopi.

Well the rain is what caused the slow down, they usaully dont back off even if they won by the points system. Just blame the rain!

it was actually pretty good, and im usually bored by anything that isnt mountain drifting or touge kuerek or teurek whatever his name is deserved to win... those little saturn sky/soltice's push

nothing sucks worse than going full bore on a run after you just won and then blowing something up and not being able to continue

and well, its not THEIR car, it belongs to someone else, they are the driver. Its not a FD thing, its a Professional racing anything. Im sure things would change if you were driving a car owned by someone else

Last edited:
nothing sucks worse than going full bore on a run after you just won and then blowing something up and not being able to continue

and well, its not THEIR car, it belongs to someone else, they are the driver. Its not a FD thing, its a Professional racing anything. Im sure things would change if you were driving a car owned by someone else

AGAIN.....THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom