Formula 1 2012

If you follow Formula 1, you already know that the season opener, the Australian Grand Prix is happening this weekend. I'm currently watching qualifying right now, and I though I'd post this thread up so we can talk about F1 during the season.

Who do you think is gonna win the race tomorrow? Championship predictions? I personally believe that this is Schumacher's race to win this weekend. The new Mercedes is looking great this weekend. But I think Lewis Hamilton will probably take the Championship. Those are my predictions.

Go over someone's house if you have to. lol. This race is gonna be serious.

Lewis Hamilton qualified 1st, Jenson Button 2nd, and Romain Grosjean was third. Fernando Alonso will start in 12th, which sucks, since I am an Alonso fan. lol. But I am happy that Red Bull Racing isn't where they normally are with Mark Webber in 5th and Sebastian Vettel in 6th. That is surprising.

Apparently McLaren is using a system that is giving them an unfair advantage (DRS), at least thats what some of the other teams feel about it. So they've voiced their concerns to the officials and it may affect the McLaren's position in the race. Let's see what happens.

Is McLaren's DRS system different then the rest of the field? I saw Mercedes' rear wing has slots on the end plates that create more downforce when DRS is activated.

Apparently McLaren is using a system that is giving them an unfair advantage (DRS), at least thats what some of the other teams feel about it. So they've voiced their concerns to the officials and it may affect the McLaren's position in the race. Let's see what happens.

Lotus is complaining because Kimi is slow...
guy thinks he can just come back to the sport and dominate.

but i want to see Vettel win back to back. but mclaren is looking strong with this new system. which they will probably get knocked down for it. and if it isn't Vettel, i'd love to see Kimi come back and win it. love seeing that guy race.

I DO NOT WANT SHUMACHER ANYWHERE NEAR THE FRONT.

and btw, fuck bruno senna, i want Rubens in F1

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

what time is the race tomorrow?

2 am

Last edited:
Lotus is complaining because Kiki is slow...
guy thinks he can just come back to the sport and dominate.

but i want to see Vettel win back to back. but mclaren is looking strong with this new system. which they will probably get knocked down for it. and if it isn't Vettel, i'd love to see Kiki come back and win it. love seeing that guy race.

I DO NOT WANT SHUMACHER ANYWHERE NEAR THE FRONT.

and btw, fuck bruno senna, i want Rubens in F1

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

2 am

I love Rubens, but it was time for him to go. Bruno Senna is carrying his uncle's name which is why I support him. I used to hate Schumacher, but I don't mind the old dog getting a couple of more wins before he hangs up his helmet. But Vettel? I'm tired of him. He's won enough. I just want to see a competitive season where a lot of teams and drivers are fighting for the championship. I want the championship battle to be a fight till the last race.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

what time is the race tomorrow?

Tonight at 2 am. Coverage starts at 1 am on Speed.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Oh, and Kimi is getting beat by Romain Grosjean pretty bad. Kimi better get used to F1 again real quick before that Frenchy starts telling him to wash his car.

I love Rubens, but it was time for him to go. Bruno Senna is carrying his uncle's name which is why I support him. I used to hate Schumacher, but I don't mind the old dog getting a couple of more wins before he hangs up his helmet. But Vettel? I'm tired of him. He's won enough. I just want to see a competitive season where a lot of teams and drivers are fighting for the championship. I want the championship battle to be a fight till the last race.

you get respect by earning it. bruno better start winning.

at least i can still watch rubans in INDY

I hope Rubens wins a couple of Championships in Indy, because he was cheated out of some in F1. Ross Brawn had really used him as a guinea pig both in Ferrari and in Brawn GP, and Rubens was very humble about it. Look at how close Rubens was to taking the lead of the Championship at the end of 2009. At the last few races, he would out-qualify Jenson Button, but fall back in the grid behind him so Jenson could win the Championship. Rubens was the definition of "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride."

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

And Bruno is a good driver. I can see his potential, BUT he is just not aggressive enough. If he learns to be aggressive like his uncle was, he would be damn good. This past weekend, he was fast all over the track, but he held back at the end of the qualifying sessions when everyone was busting out the fast laps.

---------- Post added 03-18-2012 at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-17-2012 at 10:00 PM ----------

Congrats to Jenson Button for winning the 2012 Australian Grand Prix. Sebastian Vettel came 2nd and Lewis Hamilton 3rd. Can't wait for next week's race at Malaysia.

Back
Top Bottom