For you E30 guys

^The only reason why you think it sounds like a 4AGE is cause it has ITB's, remember 4AGE's arnt the only motor with ITB's stock.....RB26

Good video thats what i call some real E30 grip/Drift driving....good find.

S13 Slide said:
^The only reason why you think it sounds like a 4AGE is cause it has ITB's, remember 4AGE's arnt the only motor with ITB's stock.....RB26

Good video thats what i call some real E30 grip/Drift driving....good find.

The only 4AGEs that had ITBs were the 20 valves (both silver and blacktop). My 16 valve has the single throttle body. But I can't wait to get my ITBs. Also, the newer bikes with fuel injection have ITBs.

^ you just basically repeated and stated what i already know, alot of people think that when they hear that throaty sound that its got to be a 4age just casue they see it on drift vids or bestmotoring and so on. i know bikes have ITB's in fact GSX-r TB's fit nicely on a KA.

S13 Slide said:
^ you just basically repeated and stated what i already know, alot of people think that when they hear that throaty sound that its got to be a 4age just casue they see it on drift vids or bestmotoring and so on. i know bikes have ITB's in fact GSX-r TB's fit nicely on a KA.

I am just making sure you don't think that I am a dumbass that thinks everything has a 4AGE in it. It just sounds similar to one.

lol. you know i was wonder if the ITBs from a jixer600 (dont know how to spell it) would work on a hachi or even a ...... KA! i know its an out there thought but hey man it would be interesting.

Last edited:
i think it sounds like vtec.... or any high reving small displacement engine with cams with many degrees of valve overlap.

Back
Top Bottom