for you bmw drivers on auto....

hey guys i got a question, my moms bmw 325 i is auto and such of course it being a bmw i want to thrash it to hell but, it being my moms car i just want to blow it up. no since i dont have the money to replace even a hot wheel i was wondering on how the hell to drift the thing and why does the accelerator pedal click at the end!? theres also this mysterous switch that has a and m on it but when you put it on is stays stuck in first even if you click the "button" at the end of the accelerator. it's pissing me off not knowing and i dont undersrtand german (why do i say this? our manual is actually german! last time i ever buy a car in a used auto dealer...)

Dude....honestly? Grammer is your friend.

Any****inghow. The "button" engages the sport mode.... if you press it at the end of the gas pedal, you'll feel the downshift. The A and M switch is for Automatic or Manual shifting. If you select M, the computer programs itself for the abusive shift locks you're about to do.

Oh.... and thanks for blowing up another BMW. I feel really good replying to someone who wants to destroy a car because he simply cannot afford it. Buy your mother a Honda or something.

lol the want to e'splode my moms car is from something else anywhoo. grammer hates me when it's 1 am and i have a blistering headache. 'sides grammar is for posers!

fk blowing it up give it to erick (rwdrift) im sure he could use a parts car...

Back
Top Bottom