For those of you going to today's event...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
I would appreciate if we could sit together (no homo) and try to the the loudest and biggest group of the event. Quite frankly the crowd in the past two days have been a bit weak, especially the woman I encountered today, and I would like to liven up the event.

Most of us have already decided to sit in the grandstand area next to the judges, you should be able to easily find us. If you don't want to sit with us or don't have grandstand tickets then I won't hold it against you.

Danke.

lets all hold hands, here in the subway, where we have been trapped for wayyyy too long.

Yeah i agree the crowd has been ehhh.

thank god im not coming up....with guille and I there oh man it will be a fuckfest. we almost charged the judges rafter @ D1

noon, i talked to PBIR yesterday and they confirmed the gates opened at noon. FD has incorrect times online. I was trackside yesterday at 1pm

Unfortunately this idea didn't work out as planned and judging by the amount of people at the event, I can understand why. In any case I was glad to see some old and familiar faces at the track and I'm sorry I couldn't stick around to catch up with some of you. Hopefully next year we could work something out in advance to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom