For the iPhone users...

JOnJOn

Driver
Came across a pretty sweet drift game on the iPhone. Check it out "Drift Mania Championship." Some decent throttle control and ebraking. Plus it's only $.99!

baan this fool

Ok, let me just get this out there... I am not sure what is up with some of the people on this forum. This is definitely not directed at everyone of course... Ever since I posted a FS thread I have been treated like shit by some of you! The "FS thread" was unclear and did not know i have to earn the privledge to see this thread. I searched with no luck so i posted in the "Drifting" section. Right now i have 3 rims that dont even match the 4th one.

I posted when I first joined the forum ( http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?p=654515#post654515 ) with the intention to meet some cool people that share the same interest... I don't need the forum for buying parts off people. I just picked up a 240sx and was eager to start a fresh build... Please explain what the deal is? I would hate to start off in a new area like this but I will do my thing with or without this forum...

If this leads to me getting "Banned" which seems to be a common phrase used here then that's f$!@ed up and will press on...

Ok, let me just get this out there... I am not sure what is up with some of the people on this forum. This is definitely not directed at everyone of course... Ever since I posted a FS thread I have been treated like shit by some of you! The "FS thread" was unclear and did not know i have to earn the privledge to see this thread. I searched with no luck so i posted in the "Drifting" section. Right now i have 3 rims that dont even match the 4th one.

I posted when I first joined the forum ( http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?p=654515#post654515 ) with the intention to meet some cool people that share the same interest... I don't need the forum for buying parts off people. I just picked up a 240sx and was eager to start a fresh build... Please explain what the deal is? I would hate to start off in a new area like this but I will do my thing with or without this forum...

If this leads to me getting "Banned" which seems to be a common phrase used here then that's f$!@ed up and will press on...

Cool down cowboy. This is how the forum is. Once you get passed the sarcasm you'll fit right in.

Your name alone irritates me.

we should ban everyone who has been a member 6 months and havent driven an event or hasnt been to one in 6 months, how about that?

the game is kinda fun, its more worth spinning out somtimes than connecting it which is a shame.

we should ban everyone who has been a member 6 months and havent driven an event or hasnt been to one in 6 months, how about that?

the game is kinda fun, its more worth spinning out somtimes than connecting it which is a shame.

yessssssssssss... sounds like a plan jajajajaj

btw jonjon ... just ignore

Thank you :bigthumbu

lets do this!!

lets just keep media and drifters,
this would eliminate most of the bs that goes on

You have reached your allotted annoyance allowance, please proceed to delete account and dispose of self in local canal. adhere to said advice if not severe action will be taken.
-Management

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom