for sale section..

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHo the fuck told you that? We haven't had a forsale section since like a year ago n00b.

Yo you have to make an intro thread and have a certain post count and or have spectator or driving status!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Leo chill son

Yo you have to make an intro thread and have a certain post count and or have spectator or driving status!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Leo chill son

why? It's obvious he's only here for the for sale section. Let the post whoring begin.

Don't get it twisted, I'm all for the forum to grow and have lots of members, but if their first thread says "where's the for sale section" then it's clear that the initial reason why they signed up was to either sell or buy stuff. Someone who would have really wanted to participate would have read the rules, created an intro, posted pics, and participated in the threads allowed to them.

who cares if they just want to buy stuff? there is like 500 forums on the internet and I've joined forums just to buy something, and i did, then i left. If you are just trying to sell shit its different kind of, but as long as your a legit dude, who the hell cares.

Well then this....newfag? Is a lurker.

I'll be honest, I use the for sale section frequently and post rarely but I still need parts to make it to events. Plus I'm at bum status and no one has 7M shit because everyone is going LS-240 hypebeast mode.

Well then this....newfag? Is a lurker.

I'll be honest, I use the for sale section frequently and post rarely but I still need parts to make it to events. Plus I'm at bum status and no one has 7M shit because everyone is going LS-240 hypebeast mode.

hypebeast ? damn i thought only sneakerheads used that term lol

i really dont care if people want to come on here just to sell or buy stuff since they can buy my parts and if they are selling it just gives us the possibility of getting a part i need

i really dont care if people want to come on here just to sell or buy stuff since they can buy my parts and if they are selling it just gives us the possibility of getting a part i need

No I don't mind it either its just stupid people that don't know how to read shit and make stupid ass threads

No I don't mind it either its just stupid people that don't know how to read shit and make stupid ass threads

exactly. just look at what happened in the used240sx parts section. theres a guy selling rx7 parts there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom