For all you CHEAP gangsters!

that's not the usual nardi replica wheel....

i had a Fardi torino, held it agaist my buddys real torino, and besides the diffence in the polish on the horn button surround, there was absolutely no difference in weight or flex, feel, weight, heft, stitching, leather, preforations, glue, etching/engraving... hell, it even came in a Nardi box, as shown in the video...

that wheel in the vid, is one of those cheap ass $20 wheels on ebay, and they do flex BAD....

kinda hard to make a "real is better than fake" point, when you're not even using the real fake shit....

I drove with one of those flexy $30 ebay wheels for like 3 and half years. I didn't sit in my car and try to bend it back and forth until it broke though.

Nardi or Personal <3
Never anything else. I need to pull on the steering wheel to get my fat ass out of the car...I need it to be able to hold some weight lol.

the thing is... you can get a grant wheel , which is by no means a nardi , for really cheap and the few i've had have been pretty good to me ... and if you crash to won't have to get it removed from your chest, also has anyone seen the way those fake or cheap wooden wheels can fuck you up? .... scary ass shit , just imagine a 6 inch splinter in your cheek ...

How about you dudes wear seat belts? This is like one of those "don't buy rota" threads on a honda forum.

Back
Top Bottom