For all you broke dudes..

Vas

GET FUCKING RAD!!!!!
Driver
saw this in another forum, thought i'd share.

Obviously being a productive part of society would mean your are employed or own a business... The truth is, currently there are a record number of honest people that are unemployed. So this thread is dedicated to the Zilvia members that are in need of some sort of income.

Anyone that has a legitimate way of making an income while unemployed lets hear it. Ill start with what little odd jobs that some people my have not considered and some more obvious ways.

0- Find A real Job!
When this fails proceed with the rest of this thread.

1. Donate fluids!!
- This means plasma, sperm or eggs-for you ladies. Where I live we have many places you can "donate" plasma, but the all pay you. Or for the dudes you can donate sperm! As for the ladies donating eggs is a real pain in the ass. Pay can range from 25$-50$ and takes about an hour.

2. Scraping!
- Scraping metal isn't just for the tweakers and homeless! If it makes you feel better, it is recycling, but you get paid. Obviously aluminum and copper is the way to go. If your a car guy then you might have a block or bell housing laying around,or whatever, you can scrap it. Block and large stuff its easy to make 100$ More the better.

3. Sell your SHit!
- Its simple, ebay and forums. Pick a price and get rid of it. Or garage sales, maybe it would be better to just hawk it at you local pawn shop. DUH.

4.Sell Other Peoples Shit!
- If you have any understand of buying low and selling high then your set. Garage sales, flea markets and even large chain stores that have stupid sales. Sometime its easier then you think to buy something and turn it around for a profit. But this take some start up funds Sometime you might only make 10$ an item, but it adds up.

5. Scams!
-I don't condone ripping individuals off, BUT! large chains like Wal-Mart, Target Costco or whatever. DO IT. One store might have a sell when another location doesn't, buy it on sale and return it at regular price. Or with item like bikes it easy to swap price tags. Buy it low at one store and return it for a profit a few miles away. You can make 100$'s on the bikes.

Well that's all I got. Your got a better idea lets hear it. Anything. It's hard times for a lot of folks. And if is not that bad in your area I don't want to hear it. People need to understand in some places it is has truly become an issue.

I have a decent job, but no time for a 2nd one.. hopefully getting a promotion soon. umm, so yeah, this is just for the broke dudes needing to get by..

scrappin is fun also made 291 last week and over 200 so far this week . also selling cats and batterys

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

ies

Use sites like "FRECYCLE..ORG" and CRAIGSLIST to get free stuff other people are giving away that you might need or can possibly pawn.

Last edited:
What about good 'ole fashioned begging?

I've got some pretty greasy shirts and jeans with big tears.... If I don't take a shower for 2 weeks, it will complete the whole shibang!

Back
Top Bottom