floridaracing.org pictures from OSW drift practice are UP

http://www.floridaracing.org/

jerms pics are currently uploading, check his link back in about 30 min.

total of about 1000 pics.

If you check my link and go all the way to the end of the gallery, i cropped up a few pics all nicely. if i didnt get a nicely cropped pic of your car, post a picture number and i will do ONE per person that I missed.

the video (that was connected to that crane on the infield) will be done in a week or so. it has been some time since i edited video so its going to take a bit, but i will post up a link when done.

IMG_4977.jpg

Who is this, and what front lip does he have? I remember Teddy from floridadrift was selling one exactly like it. I think it is a charge speed front lip. I need to make sure though.

TheBurntDrifter said:
i cant see pics????????????????/////!!!!!!!!?>

Thats what i said, i was flippin out, but then i figured out to see em copy and paste the link instead of just clicking on it

ONE80ESSEX said:
Thats what i said, i was flippin out, but then i figured out to see em copy and paste the link instead of just clicking on it
werd ;) im gettn jealous of all the action im gona hav to prereg this friday now since im vlsd equiped :D

Nice Pics, but how would you guys feel if somebody did an article on the events, like an online newsletter with features, ads, interviews, driver profiles, car-specs, and links,?

discuss

I'm writing one for SFLD. I had a chance to do a quick interview with Vaughn Gittin JR and I have some pics to throw in there as well. I'm sure Bladder has more pics of his own as well.

Back
Top Bottom