Floridaracing.org formula D atlanta shots are up!

www.floridaracing.org

1299 total pictures

A few weeks ago I got my upgrade from my Rebel XT in, my Canon 30D. I also just recently purchased a 70-300mm EF dual IS telephoto, but I have always wanted to try out the amazing L series lenses. Before I dropped $1700 on a lens, I wanted to test it out. I got in contact with a rental place in Atlanta that had reasonable rates. I then picked the 70-200mm F2.8L IS lens up on the way to the track Friday morning. I know why now people like them so much. You can tell a considerable difference in the shots that lens takes, especially under low light conditions. With that all in mind, I decided to order one next week so I can have one for Formula D Chicago.

Jerm's shots coming soon

tease2.jpg

round2%20301.jpg

round2%20451.jpg

round2%20488.jpg

Picture%201457.jpg

Picture%20227.jpg

round2%201900.jpg

damn...that bank is a killer!!!! holy monoly!!!!!! hey isn't that the orange hatchi that the guy saidhe doesn drift it when everyone asked him this past HIN in miami and that he only has it for shows???

damn i wish i could have been there.... there are some hot cars there... anyone know what wheels that orange s15 has??

alemus3 said:
damn...that bank is a killer!!!! holy monoly!!!!!! hey isn't that the orange hatchi that the guy saidhe doesn drift it when everyone asked him this past HIN in miami and that he only has it for shows???

Nowhere near it. That's a techno toy tuning car.... the orange car at HIN was a ricer with extreme drifting written all over the car. And htat's a coupe, not a hatch.

Back
Top Bottom