floridafail forum

Kenrik = FAIL

I broke my breaks driftin, clutch aint sounding to good either... good thing I can actually fix my own car.

:p

what? when i started a forum, and posted it here, it was deleted. i see how it is, **** the spic. the white people get everything.

hail hitler

check it:

http://tns.surfside.tv

My friend and I are on our second forum system already. These are our "poser boards" sadly you can't see much of it since it is by invite only, but you get the drift. Also we are currently having some technical issues after he(friend) decided to update certain mods without asking me; so our current skin that I prefer is not the default. (I will set as default for the next 3 days so you can see) We have a Game section, Gallery, we recently added Blogs, among all of that we have a thriving community(friends).(again, the forum is private so don't come here saying "zomfg, I can't read anything and it suckssss!) We are currently prograstinating to buy a different domain name. So I beg to differ when anyone says phpBB's are bad.

*edit*
Forgot to add, if you use Explorer the main logo will not show because Explorer does not support .png images. Thus if you have not changed yet, I suggest Opera.
*edit*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom