Florida Pro Drifting Championship Qualifier Dec 13th, 2008

I think I got closer to that wall than either of you.

My whole face is swollen and I'm startin to get a black eye. awesome. can wait to see my face tomorrow...

Hey BG.. Need a drivers side headlight?? haha I got one!

yea i heard we were at WhatAburger when it happen...sorry to hear that but don't worry you'll be back on your feet in no time....

but yea if im not mistaken 6 people got there license....and i counted about 5 or more hits.... but overall great event cant wait till Gainsville ;)

man, ill tell u what, being a cone runner on OSW is not easy, my legs hurt like hell....awesome event, u boys ripped shit up, congrats to all who received licenses. well deserved

man, ill tell u what, being a cone runner on OSW is not easy, my legs hurt like hell....awesome event, u boys ripped shit up, congrats to all who received licenses. well deserved

I did my best to keep you moving lol

yea i heard we were at WhatAburger when it happen...sorry to hear that but don't worry you'll be back on your feet in no time....

but yea if im not mistaken 6 people got there license....and i counted about 5 or more hits.... but overall great event cant wait till Gainsville ;)

yea 2 Hk members got it, 1 Prestige worldwide guy got it, and 2 guys from atlanta and i don't remember the other one. And gracefully started the wall hitting trend. I made a super noob mistake, learned my lesson, just glad I could fix it and keep driving. And Kelsey, Ill text you about the headlight and fender <3. Hope your parents let you back out when you get another car.

Oh and it was cool meeting Bladder and a few other sfl guys.

Last edited:
6 Licences were given to the following drivers:

Patrick Goodin, 240sx
Cristopher Ward, 240sx
Nick Ward, 240sx
Sammy Tiger, 240sx
Sean Rossenberry, 240sx
Kevin Lawrence, Corolla

that shit was funny man...watching u sit down after running then having o get right back up to put em up :laugh:

wall list?

that i saw
zoltan....gif coming up of that....
kevin phillips.

and ppl "dirt dropping" in that fucking hole

Last edited:
Kelsey Black Kouki (after the qual)
Zoltan
BlackGuy
Green NA KA Hatch
Blue 350z

thats all I can remember

definitely saw some cars catch air when they fell it that hole.

kelsey it was nice meeting you and good luck with the car.
im sure youll get back out there soon enough!

It was good meeting you too. I've already started to part my car even with my swollen face and black eye, lol. I'm gunna start keepin my eye out for a shell so we'll see how it goes. Looks like I'll be hitchin rides places for now however, lol.

you guys did great. except patrick. he sucks dick.
haha jk. dont fight me.

393_large_image.jpg

All I can say is congrats to all the drivers that were issued their license... And the unfortunate one that came in contact with the wall . But hey thats motorsports... And was is me or did the temp change from mid afternoon to qual on the track effect alot of drivers.. From the drivers let me know what you experienced...

All I can say is congrats to all the drivers that were issued their license... And the unfortunate one that came in contact with the wall . But hey thats motorsports... And was is me or did the temp change from mid afternoon to qual on the track effect alot of drivers.. From the drivers let me know what you experienced...

it wasn't too bad.it was a little bit less gripy. and the bank isn't that gripy in the 1st place. but i practiced in the sunlight and qualified in the dark.

but the track wastn too bad. i just droped 1 psi for both rear tires

Back
Top Bottom