Florida Pro Drifting Championship Qualifier Dec 13th, 2008

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
LAST CHANGE TO QUALIFY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END THE YEAR WITH A PRO LICENCE!!!!!!!

Qualifier date has been set with Josh and Dominick from OSW we will be hosting it on Dec. 13th, 2008 gates open at 9am and stay open till qualifying is done around 6pm. As usual for the Florida Pro Drifting Championship qualifyers the entry fee for the drivers is $100.00
This time there will be a Reserve only pre reg. meaning that you e-mail me your name, mechanics name and car that you will be qualifying with and I'll reserve a spot for you! Payment must be made at the gate on the day of the event.
Driver list is reserved to 50 MAX. If you cant make it please DO NOT reserve a spot!

Qualifying is done as solo runs only, so no cages are required, however everyone needs to have a minimum 5 lbs fire extingusher mounted inside their car. Long Pants are required!!!!!!!!!! no loose items inside the car or under the hood, Battery tied down properly, no leaks, all lug nuts in place, Helmet SNELL SA 00 or newer, etc... commmon sense stuff. if you want me to send you a tech sheet please e-mail me and I'll send you a copy.

make sure you get your name on the list quick since the reserve only spots will fill up quick!!!!

Send reserve a spot with the info to Harri@Ter-Tech.com

Sincerely:

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, Inc.
561-312-1871
Harri@Ter-Tech.com

my car is def not oval track safe LMAO ill understeer into the wall first lap for sure

my car is def not oval track safe LMAO ill understeer into the wall first lap for sure

Its not that bad lol, you can take two different lines, the man line up top or down low on the apron, and i havent seen anyone understeer into the wall on the apron.

Its not that bad lol, you can take two different lines, the man line up top or down low on the apron, and i havent seen anyone understeer into the wall on the apron.

well i have seen it (a silver miata locked up brakes for 100ft+) and besides, the 'man' line might be the only choice this event. its a qualifier to be in the points series, not a normal practice.

wouldnt it be better to get shit faced that night after its over with and not drive with a hangover :p I dont think I will be there to see this event. I will be at PRI getting paid and its the same weekend.

im guessing youve never seen my car slide its understeer city i came damn close to hitting the wall at countyline a few nights ago. My boy eddie trashed his e36 M3 there from just that problem

wouldnt it be better to get shit faced that night after its over with and not drive with a hangover :p I dont think I will be there to see this event. I will be at PRI getting paid and its the same weekend.
How are you supposed to drive if you arnt hung over?!

and oh wow.
I just realized that the event is on a saturday.

HK will be there hungover, then im sure after part....after the event.

And yes. The silver Miata was Pedro. The white M3 was like my second or third event. The blue 350z did it too. Almost every wall hit I can think of was off the Apron. hahaha.
Chrislis hit from the bank.
Dado hit from the bank in Josh's car.
Rob D hit, but Idk where he was, but id assume bank.
Kyle Campos hit on the bank in the enjuku car.
idk. people crash. haha.

Back
Top Bottom