Florida Marlins

S13 Slide

Driver
Weirdly I just found out that the orange bowl location is going to be the new home/stadium of the Florida Marlins, I was still living in SFL when they had everyone chip in on the new stadium, I acctually put in 100 bucks. Some of you know I'm a HUGE SFL team fanatic, and lately it has acctually sucked BAD!! But with the Panthers having a more wins then losses season but not making the playoffs, im still somewhat happy with them, and now the Marlins kicking some major ass, it looks like things are FINALLY starting to look up again, Dolphins hopfully will win more then 1 game this year, and the hurricanes coming here to play the gators the 2nd game of the season (I HOPE THEY WIN BADLY). The Heat will still suck next year. Go Marlins!

marlins are the best SFL team ...... fuck those over-rated dolphins, underpaid marlins FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sad part is that more people show up to a ghey azz fucking over-rated hurricane game, than to a marlins game... i go a bunch of times every year to the baseball games and at times there is only 7000 people... thats bullshit man, a team who has given you 2 world series in 15 years...

The canes have given us more, in those 15 years, BY far the funest games i have been to are baseball and Hockey. I love the dolphins more then any other team, so i really want them to do better then ever!!!

yea im a Chicago fan, so i get used to loosing but i still have faith in my teams unlike the majority of the marlins"fans" who only pay attention to the team when theyre winning. but im also a marlins fan too, if it came between the 2 teams i would choose the cubs though.

Dude if any of you know the story of how the dolphins became the dolphins, during a city voting of what to name the football team, the miami sharks, yes same as in the any given sunday movie, some stupid bitch said a dolphin can kill a shark in one blow, so thats why they named them the dolphins, WTF!!! FUCK THAT SHIT, a shark looks and sounds SO MUCH meanier and agressive then a fuckin dolphin, best uniforms ever were the any given sunday miami sharks!

marlins......6 straight......22-14....First Place in NL East......3rd Best Team in MLB!!! :bigthumbu sorry but for all the haters keep hating and we'll keep proving you wrong........pitching's coming together Bullpen is on FIRE! and the Run Support is Ridiculous! so yea Next Home Game Im there!:0hsnap:

yea im a Chicago fan, so i get used to loosing but i still have faith in my teams unlike the majority of the marlins"fans" who only pay attention to the team when theyre winning. but im also a marlins fan too, if it came between the 2 teams i would choose the cubs though.

The cubs are sick this year! Derek Lee is beasting! I hate on the marlin's because they fuck us over ever year and sell off our good players. Look at our past players and where they are now(all-star) If we happen to win the world series this year they will just sell the team off in the off season anyways. So why watch a team that will most likely not be there next season.

Marlins are sick and I love them but I'm hating on the ownership.

^problem is after a team wins a championship the players want ALOT more money and if people are not going to the games, then the team must sell the players and start over again, its not the managment its the PLAYERS! BUT most of all the FANS, WE must go to the games so the team can afford the players.

The canes have given us more, in those 15 years, BY far the funest games i have been to are baseball and Hockey. I love the dolphins more then any other team, so i really want them to do better then ever!!!

The last time i checked the U.M football team has only won one NCAA divison-1 title in the past 15 years and that was in 2000. The panthers have not been on the playoffs since 1996 (year of the rats), dolphins have not seen a Super Bowl since 82, and the heats fell apart this past year... the marlins have won 2 world series in the past 15 years.... remember the sox no world series for almost a century, cubs have yet to see a world series in like 80 years.... Hence why the marlisn have accomplished more in the past 15 years...

Back
Top Bottom