Florida Drifts Presents OSW Drift Practice 2!! January 21st.

sooo much closer now to this date!!! friggin awesome!!! anyone up to giving a supporter a ride? im gunna donate money, for ride along ticket and just more money to help out, since im not RWD yet, i still want to help the scene!

So yea, who's gunna hook it up?

Shokka MP Jeremy said:
sooo much closer now to this date!!! friggin awesome!!! anyone up to giving a supporter a ride? im gunna donate money, for ride along ticket and just more money to help out, since im not RWD yet, i still want to help the scene!

So yea, who's gunna hook it up?

if I can get you into the car then you can ride with me

I don’t expect to have my S12 ready until next month. I’ll probably pay to ride along next payday though.

Piner said:
Im regged now S12 gonna rock the house nigga!!.... If I can remember how
Yeah, you’ll have to remember back to those days you had a KA powered S12 with a welded diff. [sarc]

So bumed about missing this one... You guys burn them tires... the michelin man will be crying himself to sleep for sure!!

Voteforbib1_080504.jpg

goddamnnit I wish I could go to the qualifier but I bet I wouldn't qualify cause I havent drifted in so long

Im SOOO there. Im picking up my engine for the Supra the day before (Its in orlando as well)! Next weekend is gonna be awesome! :D

aww man i just came back from PA and i miss my chance to sign up

oh well i'll be there to suport
any way i will be there at the next event or bust!?!

A few things have happened recently and there its going to be nearly impossible for me to get to the event saturday. the pre registration fee was 73 dollars, so bring me 70-73 dollars and we will get on the phone with rob (drumfunken) and switch the names on the registration list.

e-mail me @ slickrick0684@bellsouth.net for my phone number.

Back
Top Bottom