Florida Drift Documentary

Vas

GET FUCKING RAD!!!!!
Driver
Ok, some of you may have seen the other thread that Leo made about creating a documentary on drifting in Florida. Well this isn't it. I have talked to Leo and we have decided that I will be taking over this project. I've taken the initiative to start this off on the right foot and put Florida on the map.

This is going to be MY project. I will be casting and directing this film with a LOT of help from the local scene as well as my own professional media personnel. My media team is going to dedicate a lot of time to make this film AS perfect as possible.

this is some of his work, not all of it, just what he could throw at me just now:

http://livinlavidamiami.com/

http://miamiswag.com/

http://traveltvnews.com/travel-tv-news-our-videos.html

I'm planning on doing a 45 min - 1 hour feature film that will cover all aspects of drifting and it's scene in Florida. This will consist of footage from every event that we can attend in Florida (i.e. Homestead, Countyline big track, CFRC, OSW, Desoto and many more), street sliding (I know that everyone has their own opinion on this, but it IS where drifting started and this is somewhat a grassroots film anyways), Pro-am and Am driver interviews, cruises, meets and the occasional crazy antics.

*NOTE*

As much as i would like to put every one in this film, the reality is a lot of people will not make the cut, myself included (until further notice). This film will ONLY consist of the nicest built cars and best drivers of Florida.

This film will be available for purchase on DVD once completed and a 3-5 minute trailer will be made for this and other sites.

My goal in this film is to let the rest of the country know whats happening down here while simultaneously creating a RAD film, have some fun and get some local drivers names out. So, if you want people to know who you are, email me your info and we can set up an interview.

If you would like to take part in this film as a street driver/interviewee, Please email me at mud125ttr@aol.com

Requirements upon Email:

First and last name
telephone #
pics of the vehicle you will be driving
quick list of modifications
Any media of you driving
position you would like to fill (i.e. street slide or interviewee)
Application MUST include pictures and video of you and your car

If anyone wants to contribute to filming, send me some information in pm or the provided email address.

Editing and producing is already covered.

If you don't think that your skills or car will make the cut, DON'T BOTHER because you are probably right.

A select few people will be getting a PM shortly.

If you are not interested in taking part of this film, please do me a favor and keep your opinions to yourself.

Also, if you are not interested in taking part of this film, please do not post as this is a "serious business" kind of thread.

Thanks for your time,
-Vas

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not interested in taking part of this film, please do me a favor and keep your opinions to yourself.

Also, if you are not interested in taking part of this film, please do not post as this is a "serious business" kind of thread.

This

hey i actually started making a sfl drifting/racing movie but it was before i was on this site. i have some footage but id like to start over. Im a film student with access to equipment no one has, plus im a skilled editor, guarunteed. If you want someone in charge of editing and producing, i can be your man. I can be very dedicated and it looks like this can have potential to be film festival worthy. Hit me up on PM or 561-809-2010. names christian

Hey thanks for making this thread vas. We have to keep it under control unlike my thread. Please people, follow the big red letters. We wouldn't want to report you to the mods for something childish. With that said, best of luck for this project.

Last edited:
when does the shooting start i just ordered a bunch of goodies ;) hopefully ill get my car all done by then

hey i actually started making a sfl drifting/racing movie but it was before i was on this site. i have some footage but id like to start over. Im a film student with access to equipment no one has, plus im a skilled editor, guarunteed. If you want someone in charge of editing and producing, i can be your man. I can be very dedicated and it looks like this can have potential to be film festival worthy. Hit me up on PM or 561-809-2010. names christian

sorry sir, this position has already been filled.

Hey thanks for making this thread vas. We have to keep it under control unlike my thread. Please people, follow the big red letters. We wouldn't want to report you to the mods for something childish. With that said, best of luck for this project.

You're welcome and thank you!

I swear my stuff got stolen at the worst time.

WHAT?

when does the shooting start i just ordered a bunch of goodies ;) hopefully ill get my car all done by then

im starting "on-car" and "chase" style shooting as early as next week

Last edited:
shit well i guess ill have to wait till after this is done untill i put my parts on iam pming u now

shit well i guess ill have to wait till after this is done untill i put my parts on iam pming u now

i will not be done filming for months, DO WORK PEOPLE:bigthumbu

id like to see what kind of equipment is being used, not what i got i bet..its wutev, gud luck

I have already started this film, sorry i didnt know who you were prior to posting this thread. You are a media STUDENT, the person who will be responsible for editing and producing this film is a professional and has been getting paid for his work for years. Lets keep this to pms please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom