Flat spots!!!!!!!!!

STORY: So the other day I'm driving, minding my own business doing about 50ish...when this lady decides to pull in front of me... Brakes locked up on me,downshifted, cut the wheel... A few cat-like reflex moves later I avoided a major accident with minor damage... Her husband paid for the repair...

PROBLEM: Now I have this fkn "thump, thump, thump" from the flat spots in the tires.... I literally just put brand new tires not 4 days b4 this happened... 205/40/17 Falkens 205's I think....

SOLUTIONS Anyone?!?!?!?!?

Put them in the back and a few clutch kicks later they should be fine. Or just do a burn out.

More suggestions then actual solutions... I have an open diff and the tires are directional.... dont know how much of a burnout i would need to fix it... i was even thinking of just shooting em off to a drifter for a couple bucks towards my new tire fund... i dunno ... sup Juan,,,, wana throw my rims on the back for a round or two!!!!!! LMK

More suggestions then actual solutions... I have an open diff and the tires are directional.... dont know how much of a burnout i would need to fix it... i was even thinking of just shooting em off to a drifter for a couple bucks towards my new tire fund... i dunno ... sup Juan,,,, wana throw my rims on the back for a round or two!!!!!! LMK

I'm down. lmk before i pull my motor out.

Back
Top Bottom