Fitment ideas

So I have a 2008 lancer gts
I'm on stock suspension until I get my Megan coils
I ordered nitto neo gen 225/40zr18
I was looking at rota p45r 18x9.5 +30 offset in royal sport bronze
but I was wondering if I could go wider *evil smile*
I'm going to roll my fenders So that's not a problem

mmmm so you got the tires...but havent pick the rims :O?? danm man you should have bought all together and get a good discount!

get those wheels , mount them and see how you feel , lower the car and se how you feel again , then lower it more , then sell those wheels and tires and get ones you think are what you're looking for. :):):):):):):):):):):)

get those wheels , mount them and see how you feel , lower the car and se how you feel again , then lower it more , then sell those wheels and tires and get ones you think are what you're looking for. :):):):):):):):):):):)

adam is that a call out??

I ordered the wheels and tires seperate because I got the neogens from a place for 117 a piece but they don't sell rota anymore
then I have a friend who's dad does wholesale so I get a steal from rota
also where's a good place to get the tires mounted since it's a mild stretch

I ordered the wheels and tires seperate because I got the neogens from a place for 117 a piece but they don't sell rota anymore
then I have a friend who's dad does wholesale so I get a steal from rota
also where's a good place to get the tires mounted since it's a mild stretch

come see me to get mounted and stretch. PM me for more info.
and plus, the tires u bought are a good size to put on any rims with the width of 9"-10.5" so what ever rims u get in that width would fit fine.
then its all about offset.

tony you will need a cheetah depending on the way the rim is..... been there done that dude with a 45 sidewall....

then maybe you went to a shitty tire shop. been there done that many times over myself (20x that i can think of actually, multiple rims), 225/40 is not a problem on a 9.5.

no its not usually but with a carbon/kevlar sidewall it becomes one!

it all depends on the tire.....not a huge deal....usually

love u tony

yeah? which ones have you had problems with then - would be good to know. I've had s-drives, rt-615's, pilot sports, nexxus (forget model), and RS2s...never needed a cheeta.

as a matter of fact they were brand new hankook rs2's...the last set ive ever laid my hands on new! TIRE KINGDOM! sooo maybe kinda shitty!

well i was just saying to ask about the cheeta cus if a shop has a cheeta they can usually mount anything , i wasn't really looking at the tire vs wheel numbers.

Back
Top Bottom