Fist Pump Friday Night! Feburary 4th

looked like everyone got a decent amount of seat time tonight

+1 I think its because everyone thought it was gunna be a waste of time to drive all the way out and not make the cap... ohhhwelll another great event under the belt.

Hopefully I can get a pre-reg up in time for the next event, so you guys don't have to worry about being turned around.

I think the event went much better with a cap on uncaged drivers, still a couple even smaller things need to be worked out, but once we get it all fixed you guys are really going to like the events.

Thanks guys for coming out!

not like the cap mattered anyway there were still 20 drivers in intermediate class. enforce it next event. still had a great time.

yea, less intermediates would be nice, and not cutting our runs short after only getting 2 or 3 runs would be nice too. i saw some beginners go out for i swear 5 and 6 runs per session. i still love how often these events are keep it comin!!

Tandem class had like 6 2-3 would actually tandem

I usually only tandem with certain people at events like that, like usually Dan or Pat or someone I've driven with a bunch. Just makes it easier to focus on certain things. If it was practice at a comp then yeah I'd probably try to get a run with everyone. It's probably not the best way to get better at driving or whatever, but it's fun.

I usually only tandem with certain people at events like that, like usually Dan or Pat or someone I've driven with a bunch. Just makes it easier to focus on certain things. If it was practice at a comp then yeah I'd probably try to get a run with everyone. It's probably not the best way to get better at driving or whatever, but it's fun.
but some done even tandem just go in the group to get more runs

if your caged and good enough, you can go in that group. kinda lame if you dont tandem, and if you wanna be lame, be lame. simple.

if your caged and good enough, you can go in that group. kinda lame if you dont tandem, and if you wanna be lame, be lame. simple.

i only tandemed 4 times out of my 10 runs. i was having depth issues on where to enter correctly. ( i was using Keith's glasses & never seeing the layout before) lame or not i had fun and am willing to tandem with anyone next time.

Last edited:
i only tandemed 4 times out of my 10 runs. i was having depth issues on where to enter correctly. ( i was using Keith's glasses & never seeing the layout before) lame or not i had fun and am willing to tandem with anyone next time.

i didnt mention anyone specific, i dont know who CJ is talking about. I just know that if you're not tandeming for no good reason, then bleh.

even with your reasons, you coulda followed from 6 car lengths back? im not bashing ya, just sayin

i didnt mention anyone specific, i dont know who CJ is talking about. I just know that if you're not tandeming for no good reason, then bleh.

even with your reasons, you coulda followed from 6 car lengths back? im not bashing ya, just sayin

i kno you didnt mention anyone specific,im just saying i took everyones but 2 drivers rear (no homo) and joined in on the 3 car tandem. i asked 2 guys and they werent willing to tandem at all (no big deal). but other than tht it was fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom