Firestone alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojiki88

Has anyone here gotten an alignment at Firestone? My S13 in on megans with 5zigen wheels and last time i went to the firestone up in tamarac the guy gave me some bullshit about it being impossible to align my car cause it was lowered and had aftermarket wheels... has this happened to anyone else at a Firestone?? Thanks

Has anyone here gotten an alignment at Firestone? My S13 in on megans with 5zigen wheels and last time i went to the firestone up in tamarac the guy gave me some bullshit about it being impossible to align my car cause it was lowered and had aftermarket wheels... has this happened to anyone else at a Firestone?? Thanks

happened to me at tire choice or tire plus one of those too

yeah, just show the guy everything he needs ( show him its not impossible), should work ive down it before then the guy never gave me shit

take it to some wajiro in hialeah hell fix u up quick and he wont give u no shit :bigthumbu

here in orlando sears does alighnment and they dont give fauck , also life time warranty for 59 bucks , in 1 month i went back 3 times to get my shit realighned cause i kept lowering and raising the car, then i got it corner balanced a month later and went back
shit we even took my tag of my s14 and put it on another one and had that alighned for free also..... that one had stock suspencion

go to the fire stone in plantation an ask for Bert...
its off pine island an clery they also have a deal $100 for a life time alignment...

here in orlando sears does alighnment and they dont give fauck , also life time warranty for 59 bucks , in 1 month i went back 3 times to get my shit realighned cause i kept lowering and raising the car, then i got it corner balanced a month later and went back
shit we even took my tag of my s14 and put it on another one and had that alighned for free also..... that one had stock suspencion

oh_really_foo.gif

sounds good

they told me like 150 at @$#%ing tires plus [bad experiences as of late]

some places dont wanna deal with those kind of cars. Sometimes its a pain to get on the lift, and its not worth it for $10 they make.

Ended up taking it to the firestone in plantation. Bert did a great job aligning the the car and correcting the rear camber. I am very satisfied. Thanks for recommending me to take it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom