fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario00013

hey this Thursday my neighbor was doing some thing to his Junker car and it was sitting there all winter it probably had a ruptured fuel line or some thing. when he went to start the car it wouldn’t turn over so he gave it more and more gas until it exploded. A fire started I have a racing fire extinguisher in my room but its dead no PSI so he called the fire dep it took them 20 min to get her and when they did the car was finished and so was his roof and almost my roof too in all it was funny as hell except for the explosions the car made scared the crap out of even me but my neighbor wasn’t to smart he sat 5 feet away from the burning car while it was exploding not to smart on Friday the insurance company was at his house estimating the damage for the car and house …………. lmao

o ya the smellllllll wasnt to good like ass ruber and a big oil fire put to-gether lmao......................

Attachments

• small 1.jpg
    small 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 62
  • small 2.jpg
    small 2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 62
  • small 3.jpg
    small 3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 61
  • small 4.jpg
    small 4.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 61
  • small 5.jpg
    small 5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
more pic's

more pics

Attachments

• small 7.jpg
    small 7.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 61
  • small 8.jpg
    small 8.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 61
  • small 9.jpg
    small 9.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 60
  • small 10.jpg
    small 10.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 60
  • small 11.jpg
    small 11.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 60
more pic's

more pic's

Attachments

• small 12.jpg
    small 12.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 59
  • small 13.jpg
    small 13.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 60
  • small 14.jpg
    small 14.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 59
  • small 15.jpg
    small 15.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 60
lmao

if you'r gona start you'r car check every thing under the hood before you do if the car was siting ther for a long ass time

Back
Top Bottom