Finally, I got a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: "DAMN DUDE" get ur money back. If I we're u I would take my money back and kick his A$$ for pulling that $hit on me. Dawg if u want a riliable rwd u can find a 93' S13 $1000-$1500 and still have $700 left over 4 extra parts. As a matter of fact I saw someone selling a S14 with everything except the engine 4 $600 which means u could install a KA24DE 4 $500 or do one better and go SR20 4 a liitle more then u spent on ur "DRIFT CAR" :confused: . I hope u didn't get that car because u wanted 2 drift a diffrent style drift car, next time u buy a car make sure u check if the engine is sitting front 2 back if it's sideways it can only be FWD or AWD $hit I thought u we're gonna say he had a supra engine swapped in there. Damn dude he killed u on that crap either way it's still a toyota so it's a good car. WOW never heard of anyone getting done that dirty, I truly hope u we're only joking. :confused:. If u we're thanks I really needed a good laugh this mourning. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

P.S Just cause it's a toyota dosen't mean it's an AE86'. :confused:

Last edited:
did the guy who sold it to you know what he was talking about.?
if he didnt, i dont think he'd mind giving you your money back if you havent
put too many miles on it. =/, sucks. if you like the car stick with it!

Dude I saw this crap happen on Initial D when homeboy bought the Hachi GO thinking it was a GTS!!!! and I thought it was hilariuos! but at least he got a rear wheel drive and this was a cartoon! I cant beleive this happened to someone in real life this is too much, at least in the anime they bought a RWD! you got OWNED!!!!!!! I figured that will all of your whishfull choices since your first post on this forum you would know enough to at least buy the right car.........guess i was wrong hope you have the opportunity to get your money back......sounds like you rushed in to this......as funny as this situatiation may seem to all of us is the guys first car NOT A DRIFT CAR but after all he's just a kid. go easy on him hope you learn from this.

as funny as this might be to all of us, I think its actualy a good car.
BLADDER MASTER will tell you that the car gets sideways without trays. the way I see it either go back to that guy get your mony back, and invest in a RWD or keep it and join the FWD drifters that are in this forum, I drifted FWD before and it look much like RWD... I was in the rain but it look good.
the fact is I recomend that you make the best of this and practice grip driving with it, cuse those cars when pushed to its limit will tend to oversteer(oversteer=drift). have fun with it and when you get pretty good then get a RWD.
next time you buy a car do a burn out wile in the test drive, I always do.
good luck.

DHSIL80 is right dude i'm sorry if we sound mean but 4real since u r still in the rookie stage as far as car's go always remember never rush anything that has 2 do with car's cause people will take advantige of ur ignorence. Try 2 get ur money back, buy a Super Street mag as a matter of fact i'll let u have a couple of mine and i'll let u barrow a couple of my "Hot Version"aka BM international dvd's so that u can prevent crap like this ever happening again. LOL yeah as soon as I read this thread I watched that episode of Initial D 3 times I still can't beleave this really happend 2 someone. Even my wife knows 2 look for the signs of being cheated with a car. :confused:

Insurance job? Sorry about your bad luck. With easy access to the internet, nobody should ever rush into a purchase completely uneducated. Google whatever car you're interested in next time and get all the good info and dirt before buying. Good luck mang.

Usually you just check if there is a drive shaft going to the rear wheels... then the car is either AWD or RWD...

Last edited:
Hey rex, ignore them... Not everyone starts off knowing the differences between cars. -1 for you for not taking someone who knows about cars with you tho... I agree with what was said, take the car back and get your money back. You haven' done the title transfer yet have you? If so, get rid of it (sell it if you want a RWD) and find a 240 (why the **** does everyone call them S13's?!? only the coupes resemble the S13! the hatches are 180's!) Either that or get used to pulling the ebrake.

Alchemist XL said:
wait..shhhh.. you hear that? what's that noise???

GUMTAPE DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. but yeah, id at least drive the car a bit to get the feel of itt.
well research the stuff you can do to it and see if you think its worth it.

ProjectRB26DETT said:
Hey rex, ignore them... Not everyone starts off knowing the differences between cars. -1 for you for not taking someone who knows about cars with you tho... I agree with what was said, take the car back and get your money back. You haven' done the title transfer yet have you? If so, get rid of it (sell it if you want a RWD) and find a 240 (why the **** does everyone call them S13's?!? only the coupes resemble the S13! the hatches are 180's!) Either that or get used to pulling the ebrake.

because on my little plate in the engine bay it says "HS13"

it's the chassis code... S13s are not only the JDM models...

ProjectRB26DETT said:
why do u say that mine says RMS13 so I think it's still a S13 chassis which is what it is known as. In japan the car's r known as S13, 180sx, S14, and S15. But when u buy them from the dealer they r Silvia and 180sx but it's still S13. When we say S13 we mean the chassis not the name of the car, we just say it so we don't have 2 say 1991 240sx fastback or coupe. Just wanted 2 point that out. :D

Last edited:
I did the same thing...

Yeah right
I agree you should have at least talked to some one and you did not look around the car before you bought it? WTF????

ProjectRB26DETT said:
(why the **** does everyone call them S13's?!? only the coupes resemble the S13! the hatches are 180's!)
You obviously need to do some research yourself. I expected better from a previous S13 owner of 3 S13’s if I may add according to your sig.
After all the time you’ve spent here in this forum and you don’t even know that… I think that’s worse than master X buying an FF for drift, at least he is new to all of this.

fine, yeah, throw that one at me... i did forget that the vin plates on the 240 do say s13... i just always distinguish it by the 180's being the hatchbacks... the s13 began production when the coupes disapeared off the market as the 180... hatchbacks were the only 180's in japan and the coupes were the s13's... you got me there... my mistake. i just dont concider the two cars in the same class. im a hatch guy. had the coupes, know they are easier to drift but love the hatch backs.

ProjectRB26DETT said:
fine, yeah, throw that one at me... i did forget that the vin plates on the 240 do say s13... i just always distinguish it by the 180's being the hatchbacks... the s13 began production when the coupes disapeared off the market as the 180... hatchbacks were the only 180's in japan and the coupes were the s13's... you got me there... my mistake. i just dont concider the two cars in the same class. im a hatch guy. had the coupes, know they are easier to drift but love the hatch backs.
Sadly your S13 ignorance has allowed me to achieve a new level of frustration.
You fail to acknowledge that the code S13 is used as a chassis code, not as a body type.
Here’s a link so that you can educate yourself and not look like a fool in front of the entire forum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_240SX
Last but not least coupes are not easier or harder to drift, is just a matter of driver preference.
Even though my old coupe had a lot more power and I drove it for 3 years I think I drift better in my new fastback, as seen in my sig, and yes they are both S13’s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom