Final Video Requests!!!!!!!!!

LowRisksCC MA47

Wrong wheel parked.
Driver
If you were at the event at Hialeah, and you have a special request for your car in the video please respond on this thread with a photo of your car in the post!!!!!!
For instance

SFL name/ real name if you want.
SPONSERS!
Your crew such as SloppyNig, Dirty Hands, Genki Style etc etc.
I want to give as much credit in this video as possible. So if you got a sponser you want seen put it up here and it will be in the video.

Thanks -Zach

ummmmm huh?

lmao!!! the green vigor, dats me! soldats!! mike jones...who? mike jones! section 8 biznatches!!!

we are making a video *possibly a DVD* of the event. If you want your name in the video, post it here......

kwkouki said:
we are making a video *possibly a DVD* of the event. If you want your name in the video, post it here......
Is there an echo here??? lol Thanks TJ. Im driving to your house to use the Imac!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao i know whats going on i talk to zach on aol!!! just adding my 2 cents...zach knows what a majority of my rant means...lol!!!

Ray Cano aka illphantasm, white FF Corolla --- just in case anybody got me at all, I at least wanna review my performance.

-Thanks.

Last edited:
Tyler " Greazymule" Parker
www.SPLPARTS.com
greazymule3.jpg

phase_s13......WILL ARROYAVE............I CANT GET A PIC YET BUT IM THE ONE IN THE RED S13 HATCH WITH THE BLACK SAAB TURBO WING AND THE THIN BLACK STRIPE ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR...I HAD 15" DOENUTS ON FOR HALF THE EVENT BUT I PUT SOME BLACK DEEP DISH ENKEIS ON THE FRONT FOR THE REST ... IF THAT HELPS GET MY FOOTAGE ...I REALY CANT WAIN TO SE MY CAR IN ACTION EVEN IF I DID SUCK ALITTLE..(STOCK SUSPENCION, AUTOMATIC)

His car is too sexy NOT to be, imagine when we both become cool guys and start to tandem......its gonna be pure sex.

did you hear something???? sounded like gears grinding.....must have been my imagination

Back
Top Bottom