fender roller

^Actually i have his and its not functional atm. :/

Yeah, I should have more time to stop by and pick it up, now that the bs from school is over for this semester at least lol. I'll fix it as soon as I get it and see the problem firsthand.

One mor here for rolling here, please fix the thing and notify when ready. Where are you located by the way?

To answer some questions. . .$50 to rent and I'm in northern Broward. I use to have a thread about it but I'll keep everyone updated.

^Just give me a call man. I will meet up with you too if you don't drive into Boca anymore.

BIG QUESTION: I understand I can rent this tool for a fender roll but what about a fender pull afterwards. Will this tool do that too? If not where can I get a slight rear fender pull on an s14? Or can I get away with a slight fender pull with home tools?

BIG QUESTION: I understand I can rent this tool for a fender roll but what about a fender pull afterwards. Will this tool do that too? If not where can I get a slight fender pull? Or can I get away with a slight fender pull with home tools?

The tool is mostly design to just roll the inner fender lip paper thin. It can pull the fenders out slighty(like a few millimeters) depending on the car. When some people do the crazy pulls they sometimes use the fener roller to finish it off. There are special body hammers that do need skilled/experianced hands to do crazy pulls. I hope that helps answer the question a little.

There will also be people who like the bat technique better, which can do a good job also. I just rent my out to make a few bucks(for gas nowadays lol) and help out fellow car guys. The problem is I only have one tool.

The tool is mostly design to just roll the inner fender lip paper thin. It can pull the fenders out slighty(like a few millimeters) depending on the car. When some people do the crazy pulls they sometimes use the fener roller to finish it off. There are special body hammers that do need skilled/experianced hands to do crazy pulls. I hope that helps answer the question a little.

There will also be people who like the bat technique better, which can do a good job also. I just rent my out to make a few bucks(for gas nowadays lol) and help out fellow car guys. The problem is I only have one tool.

I just want a slight pull on rear fenders. Can you please help me? I don't want to F**k it up LOL. PM me with labor price if you can help. BTW, I have already hammered the crap out the inner lip.

Back
Top Bottom