Fender puller...

^ bro that one your thinking of is broken. if i remember right its still at tmacs house. i was going to fix it but i never ask the owner if he wanted me to. blah how ever owned that one anyways?

If you have a roller, I can pull your fenders.

Some things to know up front:
I don't guarantee against paint damage because I've had guys bring me shit with bondo in the fenders, and try to play me like a fool.

You won't get some crazy-insane Japanese-VIP flare with just a roller, that involves custom bodywork. I can get you a significant pull.

When you pull s-chassis rear fenders past a certain point there's a vertical crease that develops between the fender arch and the side window; once it's there, there's nothing you can do but bodywork. If you're careful you can see it start, but every car is different, so you never know when. But it's not that big of a deal unless you're trying to have a showcar. Gangsters don't care.

If you want references register on this forum www.sddrift.com and post a thread asking if Warren G can do fenders, you'll get vouches for days. I had pics up but that board got hacked and they had to redo everything, it's all gone.

Things you need to bring: fender roller, heatgun (optional, but recommended) jack, cash money. My minimum charge is $50, if you want something crazy and I'm pumping your car for 3 hours or more there may be another 10 or 20 thrown on top for my time.

My specialty is tsudaichi (paper thin) meaning just enough pull that you don't rub (see my sig). If you're trying to fit wheels don't come to me until you have the tires mounted up, doing it before hand is dumb.

Holler.

Last edited:
If you have a roller, I can pull your fenders.

Holler.

What he said, you'd be surprised how much pull you can get with a roller. I did a pretty aggressive pull on my fronts with an eastwood.

(please excuse how ridiculously high my car is in this picture)

silvia018.jpg

ha, no I'm serious.. my car is at least half an inch lower now and once I stop being lazy and do some clearancing it will be another half an inch lower and all my collars will be touching.:bigthumbu

[Thread Jack]

Dude, you've got plenty of stretch for those wheels, and your pull looks good. I wouldn't change anything but your fenders. You're going to have to face the fact that your offsets are a little aggressive for stock body panels.

[/thread jack]

[Thread Jack]

Dude, you've got plenty of stretch for those wheels, and your pull looks good. I wouldn't change anything but your fenders. You're going to have to face the fact that your offsets are a little aggressive for stock body panels.

[/thread jack]

It is tempting but this car has inspired me to keep my stock fenders as long as possible, plus having a stream of smoke come across your hood while your at full lock is amazing.

SEXYYY.jpg

bestcarever.jpg

Back on topic, TypeArg I'm assuming this is for your is300 right? If so I'm glad you got a set of wheel that your going to have to make fit. I love is300's I would have gotten one instead of my s14 but I would have barely had money for suspension and wheels after the cost of buying a stock one. Post the specs on the wheels you want to run I'm very curious.

Yessir it is for my Is300, 19x9 +34 and 19x10 +38.. Let me know im getting my tires mounted today. PM Me # and pricing sir.

Not bad at all, I know it doesn't take as low of an offset to be flush with those compared to an s chassis. If I were you I would run a 5 or even 10mm spacer on the front depending on how much stretch your going to have. The rears on that set poke 9mm more than the front, which isn't crazy it's just under half an inch but I think cars look much better when the fitment is the same front and back. My friend just bought some used meisters that are 18x10 +5 and 18x12 -20, that shit is ridiculous a two inch difference in poke I don't know who ordered them from work but they fucked up. I'm making sure he runs at least a 15mm spacer up front (hes going to have 30mm overs front and 50mm overs back) . If you found any pictures of similar offsets on another IS you should post them, I want to see but I'm to lazy to search. Also what size tires you running?

Back
Top Bottom