Feedback

Hello!

This is our feedback thread. We do know that SFLD does provide a feedback section for everyone but, if we ever get a feedback it will be easy for anyone to see it, positive, neutral, and or negative.

At the same time if your not happy with your purchase, and or the job that was done. Please contact us before leaving a negative feedback so we can assure confidence in Festival Motorsports.

THANKS
-FM

all i have to say is friendly people, good service, bets deals available and solid work, i just got an sr20 swapped into my s13 by them, as my dad put it, "it's too fast for the brakes" that speaks for itself. i recommend them hands down.

had a bad transaction with FM, but Buriantsu stepped up and took care of the situation. I was refunded my money and the product was given back. I feel all will be well if you deal straight with buriantsu.

Awesome service! I was having some engine issues so Abe came and picked up my car and returned it too.. 10x better than before. Car took me all the way to Daytona without a hitch. These people know what they are doing.

Great shop with great service! Just bought a car from them and they even delivered it to my house!:eek: Highly recommend them! Will be doing business with very soon.

Thanks again!:bigthumbu

Had my 5spd swap done by them, really good service and quick turn around time!!! Wont hesitate to get work done by them again.

stopped by for a bj from abe and brian...great service will do business with them again!!

I highly recommend FM to anyone needing any work or having any problems with the car. Went over there told him what I want and also some stuff that wasnt working right. Dude did a GREAT job and fixed up the problems that he noticed. My car runs a tons better now. Also for the quality of work your getting(which is great) the price is very fair.

:bigthumbu

I highly recommend FM to anyone needing any work or having any problems with the car. Went over there told him what I want and also some stuff that wasnt working right. Dude did a GREAT job and fixed up the problems that he noticed. My car runs a tons better now. Also for the quality of work your getting(which is great) the price is very fair.

:bigthumbu

^
didnt have this luck.....

Back
Top Bottom