my feedback is he's smoking weed and staying out of trouble .

naw all bs aside i'm not really feeling his voice the beat is ok , but like rodd said nothing compares to old 90's hiphop . am used to a tribe called quest , de la soul , gangstarr and etc. my .02 cents

I listen to Gucci and mostly Atlanta style music. Just raw aggressive beats and straight forward flow. and plenty of other types of music. (hardcore, reggae,etc) so I'm not biased

I feel his voice needs to be less auto-tunish. That type of sound is out IMO. Simple flow is the name of the game nowadays. 2 chainz and waka flocka flame are a perfect example even tho I am a fan.

This does sound like something I'd prob hear on the radio tho

#1. Song is an oxymoron.

#2. Stopped listening when he said the hook/title of the song twice in a row before anything else.

#3. Beat is terrible

#4. Yes I'm old and nothing will compare to the real hip hop I grew up on.

Sorry

Hahahaha, AMEN!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I understand today's youth is retarded. Doesn't mean I agree with shitting on a record and try to make money off of it. There is no skill in today's music. Show me you have skills and ill respect that. Until then ill continue on with my hate for today's music.

The problem is today is the easy-button generation. If you wanted to make real music 15-20 years ago you had to really WANT TO DO IT. Like save money, get equipment, hire/beg/bribe a producer or spend the time yourself teaching yourself how to use equioment, and experimenting.

It took years of dicking around on your own time to even have a clue what you're doing.

But today my cellphone is literally 7times as powerful as my first "awesome" computer, and it has a camera that's 3 times better than my first baller digital camera!!!

It's the days of instant gratification-no work required-"I can read wikipedia for 45min and be an expert at anything"

and it's all bullshit. It's why the market for everything is flooded with garbage, and you have to really dig deep for anything good, media, or physical goods.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

It has gotten easier to do everything, but if you look at the production values of this song they are done at a professional level. This is not done on Fruity Loops or any pirated software for that matter, It was done on ProTools 10 with a professional setup, neumann Mic. So as far everything coming EASY, as far as the production, I think not. It is your opinion whether or not you like the music or whether its what you listen to or not, and that's all it is.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

It has gotten easier to do everything, but if you look at the production values of this song they are done at a professional level. This is not done on Fruity Loops or any pirated software for that matter, It was done on ProTools 10 with a professional setup, neumann Mic. So as far everything coming EASY, as far as the production, I think not. It is your opinion whether or not you like the music or whether its what you listen to or not, and that's all it is.

Fair enough, but garage recordings of Metallica are still better than $1million studio production Justin Bieber.

Obviously need a balance of musical talent and production talent.

For the feedback, I'd say it sucks. Producer might be great, but the "music" still sucks.

But hey what do I know, I'm 30 and white... lol

Back
Top Bottom