FDC Gainesville, do u want it to happen?????

^^ well put box.

i totally blocked this out of my head. if it happens. im there, if it dont... atleast i saw it coming!

let it go man... let it go. you could call all the airplanes in the night sky shooting stars, and make some wishes.

Okay, I'll give everyone the low down on how this event can happen. To have another drift event at Gainesville Raceway, these are the main expenses at ballpark prices:
$2500 to rent track (I believe includes EMT's)
$1000+ insurance for event (may be even more)
$500 to rent lift to move around Harri's K-rails (with his permission of course)

This doesn't include any extra employees to take money and run the event. So this is exactly why Harri had to have 50 drivers prepay $100 through paypal for the last one to happen. Also, simply hosting an event like this is a huge liability in itself. If someone had been severely injured in those 2 wrecks, Ter-Tech (which has business insurance) might've been held liable. Any "person" or non-business just hosting such an event could be held personally liable for any mishaps or damage that may occur.

I really really wanna see another drift event at Gainesville, so when my car is running again - I'll try to find a way to make it happen if Ter-Tech or FullAuto doesn't come through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom