FD ProAm ATL OMGWTFBBQ

Piner

GlobeTrotter
Driver
Hey guys these are just some of the fd pro am pics ive got uploaded so far. im not on the fastest connection so let me know what you think.

5701824417_6d966c01b5_z.jpg

5702390848_1137af1d9a_z.jpg

5701756245_5c30de53c3_z.jpg

the rest are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepiner/sets/72157626554772913/, I would put them all up here but... wait no Im lieing I wouldn't.

*Edit* I also have a bunch of the FL guys Qualifying and tandem battles so I set up a new youtube channel to post them on its right here http://www.youtube.com/user/PinerProductions?feature=mhum

The videos are being uploaded as I type so a bunch of them should be done by morning, im not on a very fast connection so bear with it.

Last edited:
I have video of all the florida boys im going to start another youtube account to upload it

thats so dope. how fast do u say u were going when leaving the horseshoe?
Kaufman esp looked like he was flying.

and what was wrong with Jackson's car?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

OH and awesome bumper explosion on rumble strips when entering J Lowe! lol

more uploaded, sorry for how shakey and weird focusing. Im still getting the hang of DSLR video. Now i understand why they make all of that extra crap to make it easier.

thats so dope. how fast do u say u were going when leaving the horseshoe?
Kaufman esp looked like he was flying.

actually leaving it? or down the hill? FD Pro was said to have "top speeds" leaving the shoe at 34mph-ish

down the hill I was hitting 3rd limiter which is somewhere near 90mph, but thats wheel speed not vehicle.

man i wish I was not dumb in tandem lol. I wanted to drive more.

actually leaving it? or down the hill? FD Pro was said to have "top speeds" leaving the shoe at 34mph-ish

down the hill I was hitting 3rd limiter which is somewhere near 90mph, but thats wheel speed not vehicle.

man i wish I was not dumb in tandem lol. I wanted to drive more.

I know minimum speed out of the horseshoe was 30mph for FD.
My motor is like blowing up, so I was kinda slow it felt like.

well youtube is giving me shit right now, so i'll try to upload the rest later

gotcha, i know down the hill speeds were mid-top of third...but actually leaving the horse shoe it looked like people were speeding up significantly, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Regardless of how bad you guys think you did, you definitely looked pretty fucking awesome out there, everyone was bitching at the camera man for the live-feed because he wasn't moving the camera for Pro-Am. He eventually started making an effort.

But anyways, you guys were bamf's for a day. Good work!

gotcha, i know down the hill speeds were mid-top of third...but actually leaving the horse shoe it looked like people were speeding up significantly, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Because they were probably pinning 2nd and slamming 3rd.

The horse shoe is seriously like the size of a cul-de-sac.

and its up hill over a crest and off camber slightly. its like crawling in a drift. and then a blast off down the hill haha. its so fun.

Back
Top Bottom