FC3S Turbo kit build

RipthatE

Spectator
Hey guys, i am beginning to save my pennies to start building a turbo kit for my fc.

so far ive got the basics down on what i need. Turbo, 13bt stock intercooler (wanna keep it cheap) turbo manifold, waste gate ecu.

let me know what im missing such as oil lines, vacuum lines etc.

also any particular types of piping or anything you would recommend.

thanks!

sounds like you dont have a realistic view of about what your getting yourself into. are you trying to turbo a NA motor?

n/a???? dont do it.... with the money involved your better off buying a t2 longblock and call it a day.

my 2cents,
if you turbo an na and do it right your potential for peak power is much limited compared to a tii swap but turbo response is considerable. its all a matter of preference, peak power, and power curve goals. as long as you do your research very well other peoples individual opinions wont matter. how do you think the japanese always have the craziest setups no ones ever thought of, same reason, they ignore all the nay sayers and most importantly DO THEIR RESEARCH(this is what keeps them from being wrong and getting the "i told you so" saying). again my 2 cents, guaranteed someones gonna flame me for this but im used to it. of course im not a cookie cutter kind of person that likes to play it safe and be like everyone else, so its w/e.

Last edited:
^

gracias

my 2 cent be smart save yourself a headache and get t2 ;)

or if your ballin 20b

Back
Top Bottom