fc3s alingment specs please.

hey Guys. I need a little bit of help. I have a big drift day coming up in Minnesota and I'm driving a high HP Fc. I wanted to know what you Fc guys run for alingment settings. Bascially I need suggestions for camber and toe settings. any help would be greatly appriciated. thanks.

As much camber as possible in the front but make it even on both sides...a lil toe out maybe .5 in the front also....rear you just want like in between 0.5 to 1 degree of camber in the rear for higher speed drifting ...if you want slower speed then run more camber to make the car a bit more predictable but slower on transitions and drifting speeds...these cars are easy as hell to drive just dont have much angle from the factory
have fun bro

thank you so much. this particular car has a 2j that makes 700ish. so I'm going to need every bit of suspension help. I can Get. thanks so much. anyone else?

Yeah like around -.75* or so in the rear, like .5* toe in the rear. Front camber doesn't seem to make much of a difference, so whatever makes the wheels fit. Toe the front out like .5* or so.

Back
Top Bottom