fast & furious trailer is it going to fail or not?

is the movie going to fail?

• yes

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • no

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters
its the fast and furious. every body says GAY...... yet they still see every installment...hmmm..... success!

its exactly what happen in part 1

besides vin diesel = all homo
vin_diesel_1.jpg

lmao!
1- whats up with the fuckn big rigs???
2- why the fucks the s14 gotta be t-boned in the trailer???

def lmao at stealn oil!

i wonder if there actually gonna film it in DR because if they are im gonna find out were when i go on vacation soon and try to get in one of the shot ;) maybe wear a sfldrifters shirt too :bigthumbu

is that a Grupe B Ford RS200?
Drifting is not cool anymore now everybody's gonna be a rallye driver:D
I wonder whats gonna be in the next episode?

i wonder if there actually gonna film it in DR because if they are im gonna find out were when i go on vacation soon and try to get in one of the shot ;) maybe wear a sfldrifters shirt too :bigthumbu

Sorry to burst your bubble but if they have a trailer out. It is in post production. All the CG and editing is being done. Filming is OVER.a

its going to fail in as a movie since none of the f&f movies have no truly good acting aspects witch makes them extremely corny and really annoying. but special effect aspects look interesting. but acting is what makes a movie so fail imo.

I hate to say Tokyo Drift was mildly interesting, But this one looks like crap. Thank god for bit torrents. I aint paying to watch this :)

its not going to fail. why? girls are already leaking body fluids for vin diesel. my sister is already dying to see it cuz of him and she dont kno shit about cars

I think its too late...the scene is diffrent now...
APC is dead.
If anything, from what it looks like, this movie shouldve been part 2....lmao
They shouldve done a drift movie but not like the tokyo drift* although the only reason why i liked it was because it was in japan so we got to see some sik views of Tokyo and the mountain pass eventhough it was CGI lol...
all they had to do is take the MSC and D1 Street legal cars to a touge in JapanFTW

I say FAIL, bc Im probably gonna see this shit when it ends up on bootleg...and thats still a maybe...

its not going to fail. why? girls are already leaking body fluids for vin diesel. my sister is already dying to see it cuz of him and she dont kno shit about cars

lmfao...

Last edited:
failsauce..... will be just as bad as 2 fast 2 furious.

thats a BOLD statement my friend...2fast2furious was the second worst movie of all time right behind pooty tang!... you guys are just fooling yourselves.. i KNOW all of you will be at the premiere along with me... the fast and the furious is the shit man!!

Back
Top Bottom