FAST & FURIOUS 3

m4nfred

ima let the steel hit ya
Driver
well...its been nice being kiiinda uunderground...now...were screwed.

and here it is. with a a trailer and all TOKYYYYOOOO DRIIIIIIIIIIFT!

Click here

even bow wows in it...BOW ****ING wow

y0 y0 **** that ****. should be interesting to see who the drivers are and how much of it is actually a stunt driver.

i dont think i saw a 240 in there at all. thank god.

goddamnit. wtf is this ****. ahh. i hope none of the good drifters (actual drifters) arent going to be
in that movie. it would kill me to see someone like tsuchiya to make a cameo.

I saw a S15.. but when the ricers find out it's a Japan only car I bet they will loose intrest in it... lets hope there are no S13s or s14s (I doubt it)

i was thinking about it. it may not be that bad, although ricers will get into drifting
that means more events, more companies, more everything. i dunno what to think now. =|.
i dont wanna see a car drift with spinnaz ever though.

damn yo i didnt know need for speed underground came out with a movie!!!!

they totally based that movie of my life.... i am still haunted by those memories...the japanese ho's, the drugs, the money, the little bow wow... damn you fast and the furious... damn you to hell!!!

This is what's going to happen... Idiots will watch the movie... Idiots will leave the movie and try to drift on their way home... Idiots will crash and hurt/mame/kill someone... Cops will be mad... we will have a bad image...

Lets hope we get some real News stories done about drifting to inform the public after the movie comes out.. that discovery channel segment is a good example of the possitive image we need...

it's sad when bow bow has to explain to you what drifting is...

on another note... why cant we have meets like that.. with crazy lights and ****, in a parking garage with HOS!!!

green_machine said:
it's sad when bow bow has to explain to you what drifting is...

on another note... why cant we have meets like that.. with crazy lights and ****, in a parking garage with HOS!!!

Yeah... you just park a car at the entrance and we don't have tro worry about the cops... :p

Physical Effects
Samuel Hubinette Stunt Driver
Rhys Millen Stunt Driver

WELL YEA THOSE ARE THE STUNT DRIVERS LOL BUT W/E I'LL WATCH IT THEN LAUGH MY *** OFF! LOL BRO I THINK THAT **** IS GONNA BE GHEY!!!

Kenrik said:
Yeah... you just park a car at the entrance and we don't have tro worry about the cops... :p

just park your car at the entrance and theyll think its a bunch of mudding hillbillies! :rolleyes:

Sucks.... once again they are giving drifting the completely wrong image. Why must they insist in throwing in gang wars and all that crap into movies?

Why cant it be just some touge competition?

Oh well... go figure. Whatever sells right?

- Erick

i dont know why you are all crying about this.. you wanted the drift scene to grow so here it is, it's going to grow. stop hating, "wah wah, its bringing the wrong image" it's really not a hard concept, don't act studpid on the street and you have nothing to worry about, let them all do w/e they want. if you get caught it's your own studpidity that led to it in the first place. if you go to jail than you probably most likely deserved it for being such a retard. even though the movie is gonna suck, still going to make the drift scene grow enormously, you all should be thankful for such advertising

Back
Top Bottom