FARA June 20th feedback thread

Well I want to start by thanking FARA of course for letting us slide.

I hope all the drivers liked being in the a/c meeting room than being out there in the blazing sun. FARA has allowed us to use the meeting rooms to sit and discuss the details of the event. IT ALSO MEANS YOU HAVE TO BE ON TIME. Every driver must be in the drivers meeting on time or else they won't drive.

Unfortunally since it was father’s day I wasn’t expecting allot of spectators. I was looking forward to see some of Florida Finest battle ling against each other to see and gauge skill as I plan to help those driver that are ready to take off to the next level. As you all know D1 has announced that they are planning to host an event at the Homestead Miami Speedway. I would like to focus on those drivers that need the seat time and help them improve their skills on the track.

As for the incident that happened today, it will be handled and taking care of. I will be a bit stricter on the tech and will provide tech sheets for drivers.

Drivers did their best they could. Majority of the drivers were consist ant and had good runs. Thank you Pat and Jason for making the long trip down to Homestead. It was awesome watching you guys drive and crowd loved it.

All the local drivers: Bert, Estie, Josh, Ryan, Shant, Bill, Will, Abe, Juan, Jerry and Captain Ben.. Had great runs Thank you guys for making out today and I had a blast.

Guilermo and Emil did thier best on annoucing, Thank you guys.

If you guys have any complains comments about the event please feel free to talk about it in this thread.

Thank you so much and Hope to see you all next DEMO

Moe

Last edited:
Wheel didnt feel like being connected to a car any more.

From a spectator's point of view the event was really fun and the viewing area having benchers are a real +. Can't wait for the next one. Now i just need a pair of pants -.- lol

you had to be there.

i dunno how i feel about the event...too many things going on i guess. a lot of the drivers where disappointed from what i heard.

+1 same here but i wasnt there this time around just heard that it wasnt that smooth

It was alright didn't like the idea of the "Hotlapping" also didn't like how the subject of the accident was handled..

It was alright didn't like the idea of the "Hotlapping" also didn't like how the subject of the accident was handled..

Unless your shit broke cause your lugnuts were loose, it isnt your fault bro. It was an accident.

I didnt like how I didnt have grip and looked all dumb out there spinnin around on junk tires.

and I didnt like how my car got all hot cause florida is hot

and I didnt like how hot I got due to the fact of being a cool race car driver in a 3 layer suit

and I didnt like that I didnt get to go eat at trees and get ribs and wings.

I did like that bros drifted next to other bros, and times of somewhat good were had.

oh the only other thing i forgot to mention was in the beginning they were telling us who to drift with ...which we all kind of wanted to choose and play around with on the track so maybe a lil more freedom of choice on who we tandem with
other than that as always i had a blast and loved driving there thanks again moe!

How come y'alls cars got hot from hotlapping? Wouldn't that cool 'em down better than sittin' parked. I know my car likes cruisin', feelin' the wind blowin' through its hair and shit.

How come y'alls cars got hot from hotlapping? Wouldn't that cool 'em down better than sittin' parked. I know my car likes cruisin', feelin' the wind blowin' through its hair and shit.

come on bro.

We went down, then were supposed to turn right around and self start ourselfs back up. That kinda hot lapping. If it was hotlapping the whole track, my t-stat never woulda opened.

and if it aint a 347 chevrolet.....burn it to the ground

Please all your concerns and complains send me a pm..

I'm sorry I made the changes and some of you didn't get to much freedome to drive with the driver of your choice. I just needed to gauge you on who you are paired with rather than who you feel coftable with and see how well you do driving with someone totaly oposite of you

Again sorry

Moe

other then my crazy bad sunburn demo was good wish they would have extended the track time or added another later session to make up for the lost time

Here is my feedback about the FARA Drift Demo.

There were an oddly large number of drivers this time around; I got to the track between 1130-12ish so I'm not quite sure what went on before I was there. I do know that there was no tech going on, which I thought was pretty strange for a FARA demo.

The whole hotlapping idea was kind of harsh on most cars, I know Juan's motor didn't like it for sure!

I felt the driving could've been a lot better, I've seen all of you drive 10x better before.

I feel that as a driver, it's your responsibility to make sure your car has GOOD tires, all WHEEL STUDS, etc. Everything on your car should have been up to spec to run a DEMO.

The whole matching up of drivers was lopsided at best. If you don't know what synergy is, look it up and learn about it, people want to be entertained at demos.

I can't comment on the announcing as I was on the other side of the track and didn't hear any of it.

All together I would say that this was the worst FARA demo I have attended. Despite the large amount of drivers that showed up, the driving was under PAR from everyone. Blame the cars or the track or w/e you want, you were the only one driving your car, it's your car, it's ultimately your own fault. Hotlapping was gay, I think drivers and spectators would rather have the old run system back. Abe's wheel falling off was the most entertaining part of the day from the stands.

No offense to anyone, but if you do take offense, go somewhere and pray.

On the other hand, thanks Moe for hosting another event, thanks to all the drivers that showed up to support the scene and promote drifting and thanks to everyone who supplied me with drinks!!

Last edited:
^ not the worst fara demo yet one time only three drivers showed and that was the worst for sure. Didnt like the hot lapping made it seem like you sat forever in your car before the next run sweating. Deff wanted punch abe for not having his shit right and costing everyone so much time, but shit does happen. Drivers should be paired better. Well prolly would've been if we had a full session. Mad that i still have new tires on my car they bairly even got warmed up. Super sad i didnt get to drive with all the bros or crash into anyone:mad:..

But as always i am thankful to be welcome. And appreiative for all the time you all spend arranging and running this. Im sure the next one will kick ass.

Back
Top Bottom