Falken FF Drift Car...

alright come on this is just gay as hell, i dont care what anyone says, FF is gay boring and stupid, all you fucking ff drivers go suck a dick!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^hahahahahaah Lma Roflcopter Ahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE YOUR SIG

Um FF drifting = flat spots on back tires???? kinda like a skateboard with a chip in one of the wheels...

doesnt he say in the interview its not all about pulling the ebrake. he tries to imply hes "power overing" if u will but i call BS. either way, FF = gayness

wow the youtube comments on that video are fucking HILARIOUS..... all the FWD boys schooling us drifters..... we better listen up cause it sounds like they might get angry and come show us up n all dat....... na'mean?? they can 'hang with the rear wheel cars'

Sean Love said:
wow the youtube comments on that video are fucking HILARIOUS..... all the FWD boys schooling us drifters..... we better listen up cause it sounds like they might get angry and come show us up n all dat....... na'mean?? they can 'hang with the rear wheel cars'

Fo'shizzle dawg don mak Mi ghet up in ya gRILL ya Heard!

Back
Top Bottom