Falken FF Drift Car...

FlyinFINN

Fox! Do a barrel roll!
Driver
I was working today and one of the new guys said his friend drifts in D1 FWDwith a civic... Im like your joking right? Hes like no, hes the back up driver of this guy and he got his D1 license in California this year for DRIFTING a FWD car??? Hes sponsered by Falken and its their FWD Drift car.... Shit looks gay as fuck...

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joFnzNqVTG8

Article on driver:
http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/features/0504_ht_keisuke_hatakeyama_interview/

Since when is there D1 FWD???

that video is old I doubt your friend knows that guy, I saw the guy drift in person in 2004 at califonia speedway at GT Live and yeah it really wasn't impressive looking. Made you feel gay just because you were watching it.

idk piner. The kid at my work just moved from Orlando for this job and said he was the guys roomate. There are two drivers for tht car.

wtf thats not drifting anyone can hold the e-brake around a corner! stupid ass draggers

FlyinFINN said:
idk piner. The kid at my work just moved from Orlando for this job and said he was the guys roomate. There are two drivers for tht car.
My point is the guy didnt JUST get his D1 license so your buddy probly doesnt know him cause hes had a license for years now.

Piner said:
My point is the guy didnt JUST get his D1 license so your buddy probly doesnt know him cause hes had a license for years now.

No no no. Listen. There are TWO Drivers that drive that car. One of them is Japanese and hes in that interview. The other lives in Orlando and JUST got his D1 License this year for FF.

this is going to open up a whole new thing for drifting...now theres going to be kids in their civics that think they can drift it...ummm i dont like it..but the video was kewl:) REAR WHEEL DRIVE FTMFW..

Choku_Dorian said:
old old old.

Hatakeyama drifts ff second to none, but still cant compete with rwd.

my .02

+1. All I can say is respect the guy for the talent he shows(which theres plenty). Its easy to say anyone can do it. The guy is very good driver, I hope he gets a rwd car to compete with and just do this for his own fun.

Back
Top Bottom