Falken drift champs’ top ten drift cars

uggghhh e39? Jaguar? The fuck? And yeah no FC but they counted the rx8? I may have just lost my respect for my beloved Top Gear...smh...

I mean shit, what about the Genesis?

Last edited:
Bro Jaguars are sick to drift....(That's why no one see's one drifting) I had to post it to see peoples thoughts lol.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Zero lift Jaguar

Last edited by a moderator:
WPB people drift?!
:lolhittin

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

uggghhh e39? Jaguar? The fuck? And yeah no FC but they counted the rx8? I may have just lost my respect for my beloved Top Gear...smh...

You have to consider that it's a different market with access to different cars so I'm not surprised to see those cars make the list. Heck if a Volvo wagon would've made the list it wouldn't have surprised me. But if they had made that list based on the US market, then you'd be have a valid point in questioning the choices that were made.

:lolhittin

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

You have to consider that it's a different market with access to different cars so I'm not surprised to see those cars make the list. Heck if a Volvo wagon would've made the list it wouldn't have surprised me. But if they had made that list based on the US market, then you'd be have a valid point in questioning the choices that were made.

Well yeah that's true but I kind of based my statement from watching all the driftworks gatebill vids, and even then they still drive the popular cars we do over here in the states, with the addition of the r-chassis, and a shit ton more of bimmers. But you're right, I've seen more Volvos with 1j's in Europe, than Jaguars.

You ever slid a stock FC? NO angle at all.

Back
Top Bottom