fairgrounds events?

dont think there will be anymore unless somebody else is gonna host it cause i think ter tech has givin up on holding events its been forever since they held one

there is no money to hold the events from what i heard. not enough drivers wanna come out and spend the 100 bucks harry charges to slide an awesome venue

there is no money to hold the events from what i heard. not enough drivers wanna come out and spend the 100 bucks harry charges to slide an awesome venue

fair grounds isnt a awsome venue the huge dips and the slippery ass black top in the back sucks. PBIR is a awsome venue fair grounds blows

fair grounds isnt a awsome venue the huge dips and the slippery ass black top in the back sucks. PBIR is a awsome venue fair grounds blows

fairgrounds awesome to watch, sucks to drive(from your perspective). PBIR awesome to drive(from wat you say), sucks to watch. wat i see is the ability to change things up at the fairgrounds, which prepares the drivers for different tracks alot better. were as PBIR is a constant and maybe hard for drivers to make a transition to other tracks. either or, its better than skidpad events, but will likely never happen again until harry gives the ok

fairgrounds awesome to watch, sucks to drive(from your perspective). PBIR awesome to drive(from wat you say), sucks to watch. wat i see is the ability to change things up at the fairgrounds, which prepares the drivers for different tracks alot better. were as PBIR is a constant and maybe hard for drivers to make a transition to other tracks. either or, its better than skidpad events, but will likely never happen again until harry gives the ok

until you actually drive a event anything you say is null and void. Fair grounds is a small parking lot and PBIR is track. I would rather pay less money to drive countyline which is way more fun then fairgrounds.

if we get enough drivers to pre pay, is there any way we can do these events again even if its only like twice a year?

i for one have always wanted to slide there, and im sure theres a lot of other people who have always wanted to but never had the chance to

if we get enough drivers to pre pay, is there any way we can do these events again even if its only like twice a year?

i for one have always wanted to slide there, and im sure theres a lot of other people who have always wanted to but never had the chance to

good luck getting 50 people to pre pay 100 for a event with no date they wanted us to pre pay for the gville event but didnt even give a date. so why would you pre pay for a event that may not be able to attend.

lol, the comment about the dip and slick back area induced a facepalm.

so basically its this
- people begging for events, but not willing to pre reg or cry because its 100 to play
- people bitching because its too far
- people complaining about track condition
- people giving harri their word that they would attend, then bail because they cant plan for shit

Back
Top Bottom