F*** Yeah!!!!!!

LMAO! Boston is pure fail. How in the hell do they shut down the Lakers as a team including Kobe and still manage to find a way to lose. I'm so happy right now, I fucking hate the Boston softics :D

This was their last chance, the Heat are going to rule the East for the next 7yrs....

Oh and

Fuck Boston softics punk asses and Paulina Pierce that fuking actress. I love how he tried to flop @ half court and got called for deffensive foul :D

Last edited:
It hasn't a surprise it came down to the final quarters. I was going for the Lakers, but in the 1st and 2nd quarter they had me doubting but in the 4th quarter I knew it was a wrap.

OMG!!! People on Espn.com are aready bitching about how the NBA is rigged. People are so stupid it's not even funny LMAO! If the NBA were really rigged then it would have been LeBrick vs Kobe the past 2 yrs. Plus the NBA and Espn Hate Kobe and love Prince James so it would be Cav's vs anyone.... I love how when their team chokes Boston fans start saying " the refs gave L.A all the calls"

It hasn't a surprise it came down to the final quarters. I was going for the Lakers, but in the 1st and 2nd quarter they had me doubting but in the 4th quarter I knew it was a wrap.

I agree, the first half was terrible. Kobe was trying way too hard and was making all the wrong plays. But he woke up when it counted :D Oh and Gasol had me yelling @ the T.V. I mean, how the fuck can you be 7'2 and not DUnk when you're under the basket?

Who scored the last touchdown? Jordan I bet...

lol :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now after FA this summer the Miami Heat are going to rule the East for the next 7yrs. I love the NBA so much right now :D

Last edited:
I agree, the first half was terrible. Kobe was trying way too hard and was making all the wrong plays. But he woke up when it counted :D Oh and Gasol had me yelling @ the T.V. I mean, how the fuck can you be 7'2 and not DUnk when you're under the basket?

lol :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now after FA this summer the Miami Heat are going to rule the East for the next 7yrs. I love the NBA so much right now :D

Pau is an unbelievable talent, but he is too soft at times.

1. heat ftmfw all day cuh

2. I despise kobe as a person but give credit where it is due he is the best player out right now.

3. all of you are kobe tube steak sucking faggots aand i hope you all die ina lake fckin lakers fans

Back
Top Bottom